Just got a 5mb update for 2.1.0.032.
    Last edited by kretch; 10-04-12 at 11:41 AM. Reason: add
    10-04-12 11:39 AM
    Here are the photo's.Attachment 118354
    10-04-12 11:51 AM
    LOL, Nice cover for "Pics or it didn't happen" Gonna check again in a few. It's probably to tweak some minor settings. I for 1 certainly hope it enables BBM Group Chat viewing. Big wish for such a small update, but hey where would we be without "Dreams."
    10-04-12 12:04 PM
    Since the version number didn't change, I'm guessing something was deleted that BB wants you to keep on the PB. That or there was an issue with the original install and something was missed.

I'm thinking the version number and BB Bridge would HAVE to change/be updated in order for BBM Groups support.
    10-04-12 12:22 PM
    Your right kyleheney...... I replaced the current Facebook app with one from 2.0.0.4869.
    to get rid of the photo album glitch were if you click on say photo 24 in a 25 photo album it brings up photo 1. I did not know what was updated till just now when I tried to view some photos in Facebook and got the same bug again.

So........ false alarm.

10-04-12 01:01 PM
    Your right kyleheney...... I replaced the current Facebook app with one from 2.0.0.4869.
    to get rid of the photo album glitch were if you click on say photo 24 in a 25 photo album it brings up photo 1. I did not know what was updated till just now when I tried to view some photos in Facebook and got the same bug again.

So........ false alarm.

Ironically, i just did that very same thing a lil while ago. Thought nothing of it, but are you saying with the small update you just got that its fixed now or that the bug is still there.
    10-04-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD