Dated June 1 and I don't think it has been posted but I could be wrong:

First Take: RIM BlackBerry PlayBook Keyboard Case | ZDNet UK
    00stryder likes this.
    06-02-12 05:39 PM
    Nice, I think it would be cool to see scaled down version of the keyboard come out for the BB10 phones
    06-02-12 06:48 PM
    Glad to see a well-balanced review of the keyboard outside of a BlackBerry fansite. Not that I don't trust CrackBerry's reviews, it's just that there's an added layer of credibility when it comes from a source with very little incentive to lean one way or the other. Was also happy to read their comment about the PB being very underrated.

Still (impatiently) waiting on the CB store to get these back in stock and ship mine!
    06-02-12 06:51 PM
    Coincidentally, my keyboard arrived today. Have not done much with it but did some brief testing and paired it with my two pb's. The 64gig is already encased in an Otterbox. The 32gig has another type of case but was recently replaced (rma) so I did put it in the keyboard case - not so easy to remove!

I believe this has been mentioned but when paired, but using the pb, they "glass" keyboard does not pop up if typing on the screen. You can manually bring it up so I guess the linkage shuts off the natural appearance.
    06-02-12 08:09 PM
    The Bluetooth keyboard is a very nice accessory for the tablet and in my opinion adds another dimension to its usefulness in situations where a physical keyboard is preferred over the virtual keyboard.
    E10CDM likes this.
    06-02-12 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD