Anyone try this keyboard? They do not list the Playbook, but it is a bluetooth keyboard so I assume it would work.
    11-15-11 08:58 AM
    I would like to know if anyone has tried it as well - I assume it works but I would like to hear about quality, comfort, etc...
    11-15-11 09:04 AM
    That thing is slick!! I would think it would work, but i do not own a PB yet... I believe i am getting a 64 GB from Santa (wife), but not sure yet. That keyboard looks very useful!
    11-15-11 10:27 AM
    I just got off the phone with Zagg and they said that it should work because it is Bluetooth but some of the function keys might not work correctly.. The Rep did say that there is a 45 day return policy on it so it might be worth a try!
    11-15-11 01:54 PM
    A tech at FRY's electronics let me try it out on my PB - worked great. Pad and keys are very comfortable. However, due to lack of time I was not able to try out all the key's and functions but I did not have (that I tried) fail to work correctly.
    11-15-11 02:19 PM
    Apple wireless keyboard works great with my Playbook, a tad longer and heavier and cheaper than this one, and its solid!
    11-15-11 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the information. Is it only available through Zagg or will some retailers carry it. I would love to be able to get my hands on it before purchasing it.
    11-15-11 02:26 PM
    Just watched a video of the keyboard, the case for the keyboard converts into a stand for your tablet, phone etc, now thats really good! Zaggkeys flex setup on you tube
    11-15-11 02:50 PM
    The ZAGGfolio keyboard will work with a Playbook, but does not give you access to the special function keys (cut, paste, volume, play/pause, etc). Also the integrated stand on this keyboard is too narrow to properly fit the Playbook.
    That being said ZAGG does offer the ZAGGkeys FLEX, which has a universal stand that does fit the Playbook. This keyboard is internally the same as the ZAGGfolio and as such will work with the exception of the special function keys.
    11-18-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD