i feel like this might be a repeat topic, so if its already been answered feel free to point me to another thread.

i bought a zagg screen cover from best buy and i am happy about everything about it, except that its clearly too big. the guy who installed it had to try multiple times and managed to get two adjacent edges perfectly aligned with the border. but even after waiting for it to dry completely there is a bubble line on the other two adjacent edges due to the cover being too big for the screen. its lifting up on the "lip" of the side edges. is this how all of them are, or should i take it back for a new one?

aside from the edges i really do love it. no marks, no bubbles, i even like the texture.
    05-17-11 12:04 PM
    Not in my case. The Best buy rep did a fantastic job of installing it perfectly. it is a perfect size and no issues at all.
    05-17-11 12:22 PM
    Mine fits perfectly. Maybe it was a miscut shield or maybe it stretched a little when it was sprayed or applied. In either case, bring it back to Best Buy and have them replace it or register it with Zagg, send it back, and you'll get a new one.
    05-17-11 12:59 PM
    I stretched mine a little too much initially but then readjusted it. I had bubbles for a few days but then they worked themselves out on their own.
    05-17-11 01:06 PM
    The installer probably stretched it a bit when he/she was squeegee'ing it to get rid of the moisture. I would take it back and have them redo it. Mine fits perfectly
    05-17-11 02:56 PM
    The installer probably stretched it a bit when he/she was squeegee'ing it to get rid of the moisture. I would take it back and have them redo it. Mine fits perfectly
    +1 I did the install myself, but definitely fits perfectly.
    05-17-11 04:30 PM
    same thing happened to me.. it seems to bug for the screen... need to go back to best buy and get them t redo it
    05-17-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD