Just saw this video on Youtube though I share
    as its kinda clever.
    Strider2112, Denus, meske and 55 others like this.
    04-01-12 01:14 PM
    RIM marketing should take notes. Thats how you show off the PB ability.
    04-01-12 01:20 PM
    That was great... simple and to the point.. the playbook is sweet isn't it.

PS: He should have used EA's Deadspace for the video game
    KOOLWATER likes this.
    04-01-12 01:42 PM
    Yep wish RIM would advertise these great features
    04-01-12 01:49 PM
    That's pretty cute. Thanks!
    04-01-12 01:55 PM
    Ironically I just saw this video at around Noon today , I even commented on it

Definitely a cool idea for a video, love the ending
    04-01-12 02:02 PM
    Sweet!
    04-01-12 02:05 PM
    That video, alone, is better than any video, blog, editorial, posting, tweet, message than RIM has every done in the entire history of the Playbook.
    04-01-12 02:05 PM
    love the ending
    That's my favorite part
    04-01-12 02:27 PM
    That was cool thanks for sharing. All that power and still people cry about freaking Skype. The Ipad 6 being released in 3 weeks for $1200 still can't touch PlayBook.
    04-01-12 03:14 PM
    The original PB OS1 ads that ran when it was first released pretty much showed off the multi-tasking like this video does. The only difference is that this guy has music playing in the background.

And those ads from RIM were on TV quite a bit from what I remember and it didn't help RIM a bit. The device was missing key features and apps at launch and is still missing key apps. RIM needs to get on this ASAP.

Here is the official RIM ad:

jonathon.94 likes this.
    04-01-12 03:31 PM
    NICE!! Sending that link NOW to my maxiepad3 buddy who enjoys showing off the bigger, heavier, clumsier new tablet he just bought. Maybe I should make a video of myself cursing up a storm whenever my maxiepad1 fails me when multitasking between websites and losing all of my inputed data as it reopens and refreshes

I hope Rim wakes up and smells the roses then posts your video in marketing commercials....you'll be famous
    Last edited by AggreX; 04-01-12 at 03:40 PM.
    04-01-12 03:37 PM
    awesome video
    04-01-12 03:38 PM
    The original PB OS1 ads that ran when it was first released pretty much showed off the multi-tasking like this video does. The only difference is that this guy has music playing in the background.

And those ads from RIM were on TV quite a bit from what I remember and it didn't help RIM a bit. The device was missing key features and apps at launch and is still missing key apps. RIM needs to get on this ASAP.

Here is the official RIM ad:

That was the point, that video made me pay attention and say Holy S$%T! Look at that!

The music was the !point. It made the experience shake your senses! This is the demographic that has the loose cash to purchase.

And yes, there are some things that need to be upgraded and fine tuned. But as it is, like the video, the playbook is WOW!

llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    04-01-12 03:47 PM
    Spectacular video!!

It is great to see people finally beginning to "get" what Playbook is all about. I agree the music show off how good the built-in speaker.
    04-01-12 04:08 PM
    Nice find, RIM should definitely take notes on how to market the PlayBook, this is how is done......good job
    04-01-12 04:17 PM
    Great video...both of them actually. I love my playbook.
    04-01-12 04:31 PM
    MARVELOUS! haha this dude rocks
    04-01-12 04:36 PM
    Very well presented..short and to the point!! Loving it even more since my brother is a fanboy!!
    04-01-12 06:09 PM
    Just saw this video on Youtube though I share
    as its kinda clever.
    Love it! Have to share that one! Thanks!!
    04-01-12 06:13 PM
    I confess... I saw the title of this thread and my reaction was like "Oh Please... Another bashing thread..." and I simply ignored it. However, I saw on Twitter a retweet made by Saunders about this video. I gave it a eye and watched. >>>> I'm glad I did. (: Shared it on Twitter and Facebook. :P
    04-01-12 06:20 PM
    I agree. When I show people all the things my BlackBerry devices can do they basically are speechless.
    04-01-12 06:35 PM
    Problem with rim is they think pb will sell itself. Pb is a new product line and they need to market it just like any new product. It used to be the name blackberry is associated with prestige now its associated with failure. They have a very good product line but they need to promote it properly. If rim is too cheap to spend big bucks on marketing contact me ill assemble you a team of excellent marketing people from asia that will knock the viewers socks off when they see the ads. It will be on time and on budget.
    04-01-12 06:40 PM
    Despised icon \m/ thanks for making the video. Playbook vs the world!!
    04-01-12 07:28 PM
    this guy is not dumb, he didn't open the browser. he knew what was comin'
    sw6lee, Nurees, BrizzadMan and 2 others like this.
    04-01-12 08:59 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD