I have not seen anything on this since May of this year, but I have a videos on my playbook from youtube I cant seem to erase. There is no delete function that I can see. I would prefer to not have someone review some videos I have viewed about learning how to polka.
    This is not from surfing the web but rather from using the youtube function right on the playbook
    11-25-11 07:46 PM
    good question....can't wait for a good answer since i would love to know.
    11-25-11 07:51 PM
    Anyone know the answer?
    11-25-11 08:45 PM
    i know this doesnt help your particular instance, as im guessing your on OS1.x but OS2 has a `clear history` button. as far as OS1 goes, maybe `watch` a load of music videos of your taste (or whatever) so all the history shows is that generic content rather than anything that could be a bit more personal
    11-25-11 08:53 PM
    I think this subject has come up before and I don't believe you can clean up. You may be better served by using the Browser to visit youtube, if possible. You can clean the browser's history, etc
    11-25-11 09:35 PM
    Pull down the edit function from top right bezel. Checkoff the video you wish o delete and confirm. Swish, its gone.
    11-25-11 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD