I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue. If I have video playing in youtube and and want to jump back a few minutes to re-watch what was just played I can't get the video to jump back to that point. I am able to pause the video, drag the timeline to where I want to start again but once I push play the video jumps right back to where I originally pushed pause. Anyone else have this issue and more importantly, know how to fix it?
    10-18-11 08:58 PM
    Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 11:11 PM
    yeah its been like that for a while. sometimes it works, but usually it doesn't.
    10-18-11 11:12 PM
    happens all the time.
    10-18-11 11:23 PM
    I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue. If I have video playing in youtube and and want to jump back a few minutes to re-watch what was just played I can't get the video to jump back to that point. I am able to pause the video, drag the timeline to where I want to start again but once I push play the video jumps right back to where I originally pushed pause. Anyone else have this issue and more importantly, know how to fix it?
    This is an added time saving feature of the full web experience as touted by RIM on the playbook.
    -- Once you have watched it why would you want to watch it again?
    10-19-11 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD