anyone else have the problem with youtube how it keeps freezing during a video and wont load anymore? i tried refreshing, changing the quality but nothing fixes it. and i know its not my wifi because my phone, laptop, ipod, and pc can get through youtube videos at 720p without any freezing at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    05-16-12 02:32 AM
    Has it been a few days since you rebooted the playbook? No software is perfect and a fresh boot often solves these issues. Maybe you're low in available resources. Try restarting your tablet and try again. Report back with your findings to help any others who stumble upon this thread.
    05-16-12 02:36 AM
    yea, i've tried numerous reboots and nothing im using the latest software too ithink, 2.0.1

05-16-12 02:41 AM
    Are you using the youtube app or the website directly?
    05-16-12 02:46 AM
    Ya, I get the same random stopping on YouTube, in the browser, and sometimes in the app. It usually happens on long videos, like when I'm watching a documentary.

I pinchzoom in on the player cursor, and just nudge it a bit forward and it picks back up. Very annoying. It seems like it's running out of cache space and stalls.
    05-16-12 05:00 AM
    yea it is really annoying and it happens on both the browser and the app :/

05-16-12 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD