You're a kid, its Christmas, and... ... you just saw the hidden wrapped present with your name on it that confirms that
    it really is coming,
    it's for real and not your imagination, and
    it must be soon.
    Except this isn't Earth, but some strange planet or country where they unwrap gifts on the 21st !!

(apologies to any non-Christmas folks - sub in your own special gift holiday)
    Last edited by glassofpinot; 02-18-12 at 01:07 PM. Reason: sp
    02-18-12 12:53 PM
    Maybe we should unwrap gifts on the 20th this year... Doesn't the world end on the 21st (keeping with the [Christmas] reference)?
    02-18-12 02:10 PM
    Just got my PlayBook! Pretty cool!
    glassofpinot likes this.
    02-18-12 02:27 PM
    What if the 21st comes and goes, and your not allowed to open the present.
    Honestly i will be surprised if we even see it this month.
    02-18-12 02:34 PM
    When I was a kid I used to creep downstairs in the early hours of Christmas morning and gently unwrap a present just to have a look and then wrap it up again. Can't do it with 2 dot 0.
    BUGGER!
    Some user's hearts must have been going 10 to the dozen for months now, I'll be suprised if they see this month out.
    glassofpinot likes this.
    02-18-12 04:55 PM
    All we need here is a little snow and I might think it's Christmas when 2.0 comes!
    02-18-12 05:54 PM
    When I was a kid I used to creep downstairs in the early hours of Christmas morning and gently unwrap a present just to have a look and then wrap it up again. Can't do it with 2 dot 0.
    Yes you can, it's called the dev beta. But it only has part of the gifts.

The imminent release sure is bringing out a lot of Grinches tho...
    glassofpinot likes this.
    02-18-12 06:04 PM
    I find myself wondering whether anyone here has an actual life. It is just an OS upgrade....
    02-18-12 06:19 PM
    I keep refreshing app world looking for my pre Christmas present
    02-18-12 06:22 PM
    I find myself wondering whether anyone here has an actual life. It is just an OS upgrade....
    Oh lighten up and have a little fun. Which seemed to be the theme here. Where is Cindy Lu?
    spatialmongrel likes this.
    02-18-12 06:24 PM
    You're right. It's weird that we are here posting on a forum... I'm glad you wouldn't sink to such lows with the excellent life you are having. Wait...

YAY! My Ignore List just got a stocking stuffer.
    02-18-12 06:26 PM
    You just found a new remote control that goes with something you are going to get tomorrow !
    tstrike34 likes this.
    02-20-12 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD