I use my 64GB playbook for almost 1 month now.
    First of all i would like to say that i am a big fan of blackberry because i believe that all i want is all i get with Rim=communication.

I have never been a blindfold gadget follower. On the contrary i am searching every product inch by inch. Before i make a buy i want to be sure for the use i pay for.

Tablets.
    Tablets will never substitute pc's. At least they aren't at the moment. Eventually the tablet can do certain things.
    Internet. Ok internet can be accessed by many tablets. But what about the cost of it; With my pb, i am surfing the net with my bb's data plan. For me in greece, with 15 euros i have unlimited data plan. There is nowhere else cheaper internet. Yes i think you should owe a bb first. Otherwise is a ferrari without gasoline. Documents. Documents are amazing with pb. Open fast from mobile or from the tablet. Scrowlling amazing among them. Apps. Apps are good at the moment. I strongly believe that the number and the quality will be increased as time passes. Games. Games are amazing. Just watch nfs hd in youtube and you will get the picture. Sound. Sound is the greatest from all tablets in the market. Cameras. The cameras (front and rear) are good. Someone will miss flash but i think battery use us more important for a business tablet. Os. When hardware and software are combined so great and solid then there is nothing more to say. Of course i expect much more from this os because it has potentials. Amazing multitasking, amazing keyboard, amazing screen, easy to learn. Size. This is the best size to me for a tablet. I have used both samsung galaxy tab 10.1v and ipad 2. You cannot carry non of them anywhere. Pb is always in my pocket bridged to my bb bold 9780. Hdmi. For everyone who has bought this amazing product hdmi cable is something you must have. Connecting the tablet to your home hdmi tv and you will see what this tablet can do.
    With this new prize by rim i strongly believe that pb. Is the best 7'' tablet in tha market at the moment.

Ps: don't say that 16GB is enough. Now i realize that 64 is the best size as i have pasted so many video clips and movies and pics in order to watch them with family in my hdmi home tv.
    01-04-12 05:19 PM
    There is a one word superlatives thread that you may want to visit. For me, the PB is perfect.
    01-04-12 05:24 PM
    Got the 64gb. What is not to like about walking around with your PB in your jeans back pocket ? At first, I was not sure about the size, but it is right on. When I pick up my 9850, it wants to fly out of my hand ! Shoot, half the time I'm thinking I need to put my battery back inside ! This is one sweet device. Doc Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-04-12 at 05:31 PM. Reason: more info
    01-04-12 05:30 PM
    Internet. Ok internet can be accessed by many tablets. But what about the cost of it; With my pb, i am surfing the net with my bb's data plan. For me in greece, with 15 euros i have unlimited data plan. There is nowhere else cheaper internet. Yes i think you should owe a bb first.
    I have really no idea where internet is cheapest. I don't want to say, I don't believe you... but when I compared internet in the Europe - everywhere unlimited internet has limits.
    If we talking about internet in Blackberries - monthly allowance may vary, but its from 256MB up to 1GB. Maybe in Greece is different... I don't know.

I could say, I'm user of unlimited internet in the UK... Three UK network is saying its really unlimited, you can tether internet... but if you'll read small print, monthly allowance is 80GB - it's huge... that's true, but it's limited anyway.

If we could believe in promises, starting from software 2.x we won't need BB phone to use PlayBook. Now if I have phone with internet, I could tether internet for my PB - but I fully realize I cannot use email, contacts, calendar, notes - it's sometimes enough... but I can feel... sometimes is something missing.
    01-04-12 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD