Ok not sure if this has been discussed yet but last night I discovered something that made me happy. I went to the yahoo browser on the PB and checked my email instead of using the actual yahoo mail app. Once I was there I saw that my chat list was on and just clicked on a name (just being curious) and to my surprised a YM box popped up and I got to chat with my friend.

I am loving my PB. My cousins always give me a hard time coz I always bring it with me wherever we go out. Hope that RIM continues to support PB coz I am loving it!!!
    hcolon73 likes this.
    01-13-12 04:59 PM
    Actually, if there isn't a app for the PB, chances are that just using the outstanding PB web browser will connect you to any and all your favorite social sites.

Keep the PB love.
    kbz1960 and mikeyplaybook66 like this.
    01-13-12 05:02 PM
    Well, since the "yahoo mail app" is just a launcher for the mobile yahoo in the browser, yes, he was using the awesome browser we have. Which is only getting better with OS2!
    mikeyplaybook66 likes this.
    01-13-12 06:20 PM
    hey guys just wanted to reply back. YES I was using the awesome browser to chat with my friends. Just now hoping for an actual app for YM....Peace and Love for my PB!!!
    01-13-12 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD