I was wondering if anyone here has used the Stat tracker for their yahoo fantasy football? I been using this whole season, but seem to be difficult to maneuver around. Sometimes the the whole page scrolls, other times just a portion. If i only want to scroll through the games the whole page scrolls, if i want the whole page to scroll, only a portion of it scrolls.

Has anyone who used it found an easy to use the stat tracker and scroll through all the other parts of the page?

PS. MODS, I don't know if this should be posted here or not, since it's not an app but a website. If this needs to be moved to a different location please do so.

Thanks,
    10-06-11 03:02 PM
    Yeah, I have been using it every week to go 4-0 so far in the CrackBerry Fanatics league. Sorry, that�s me bragging, but I just jinxed myself so I will probably lose now�. Anyways, the best way to use it, along with a lot of other Flash content, is to double tap the screen. This makes the Flash object go full screen. You won�t have the problem of scrolling the whole page now and you should be able to scroll each section individually better. It still isn�t perfect because Stat Tracker isn�t formatted too well for wide screens, but it works a whole lot better than the iPad. Ha. Hopefully this helps.
    esc0bar336 and ScoobsDM like this.
    10-06-11 03:22 PM
    I dont know why i didnt think about double tapping for full screen!! Now i feel somewhat dumb! I use double tap for youtube, should have known!
    10-07-11 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD