Yes, i am still defiantly using my playbook daily, and I would really like to get the wieeless keyboard/case that RIM put out a while back. I can't find it anywhere. Ebay only has knockoffs or bundled with playbooks.
    08-29-13 03:55 PM
    Yes, i am still defiantly using my playbook daily, and I would really like to get the wieeless keyboard/case that RIM put out a while back. I can't find it anywhere. Ebay only has knockoffs or bundled with playbooks.
    I even noticed CB store no longer seems to stock it have you emailed the CB store to see if they can get their hands on one?

All the best

CO
    08-29-13 04:17 PM
    They, like the pb that preceded it are GONE. You can sometimes find them online or in remainder bins.
    08-29-13 05:21 PM
    I will sell you mine
    hardly used, plus the case
    [email protected]
    Please send me an email and I will give the details

I use the PB only for emails, upgraded for all my other work to Windows 8 on a Lenovo Tab 2
    will keep my PB as long as I have my BB 9780
    08-29-13 08:39 PM
    I can also sell mine... Barely used it since I got it... I even have the box, the case and the keyboard has the plastic still on... Make me an offer with private message...
    08-29-13 10:01 PM
    Not sure if the OP is still looking for one but I have brand new in box available. If interested let me know.
    11-05-13 10:07 PM
    Not sure if the OP is still looking for one but I have brand new in box available. If interested let me know.
    Also looking. Which country? I'm in UK.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Curve 3G using Tapatalk
    11-06-13 05:10 AM
    I've just bought my PB - its fresh out of the box and running the software update as we speak. I was looking for a mini keyboard case for it and came across this thread. Any chance that anyone is still looking to sell their case. Happy to pay a fair price if they are willing to ship to New Zealand.
    12-23-13 02:12 AM
    I've just bought my PB - its fresh out of the box and running the software update as we speak. I was looking for a mini keyboard case for it and came across this thread. Any chance that anyone is still looking to sell their case. Happy to pay a fair price if they are willing to ship to New Zealand.
    You can still buy the Hip Street Bluetooth Keyboard and Case for the BlackBerry PlayBook as far as I know. It works as well as the BlackBerry Leather Case with Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard. I have both of these products.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    12-24-13 04:09 AM
    You can still buy the Hip Street Bluetooth Keyboard and Case for the BlackBerry PlayBook as far as I know. It works as well as the BlackBerry Leather Case with Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard. I have both of these products.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Had a look on Amazon for this and read some of the reviews. They were all bad - problems with maintaining a connection seemed to be the issue that people were having. Whilst on Amazon, I found a second hand but in good condition BlackBerry mini keyboard case so just ordered that. It cost around the same as the actual PlayBook but will make it far more useful.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-27-13 10:44 PM
    You'll love it when you get it,,, put a good charge on it when you get it,,, you can use the original pb charger & it'll charge in no time & if you have the rapid pb charger, (magnetic one), you can do both @ the same time...
    12-28-13 08:58 AM
    Should post to sell or buy a PB keyboard in the CB Marketplace forums where lots of people that want sell or buy these are looking every day.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App on a 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb tablet when I'm not on my BlackBerry Z30!
    12-29-13 06:46 AM