The HD streaming from Amazon Instant Video looks excellent on the PlayBook. The the thing is, there is no support for PlayBook local storage for offline viewing. I wrote in last night, and I hope you all take some time to write them too. Amazon would be a great place to get legit content.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

***Amazon's response, if anyone is interested***

Hello,

At this time, BlackBerry PlayBook is not a supported device for Amazon Instant Video content. I'm sorry for the disappointment.

However, I'll make sure to pass your feedback to our Amazon instant video team and let them know that you're interested in this device.

We're regularly working on expanding our collection and improving our services.

Customer feedback like yours is very important to us and it helps us continue to improve the service we provide. I appreciate the time you took to write to us.

You can see the list of all currently supported devices for Amazon Instant Video below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/...bUvbUpU6469861
    Last edited by xxplosive2k282; 07-09-11 at 02:18 PM.
    NursingNinja and BrokenSaint like this.
    07-09-11 11:27 AM
    i am guessing this would be a copyright type issue.
    07-09-11 11:39 AM
    i am guessing this would be a copyright type issue.
    I gotta say, DRM probably contributes more to piracy than it does to combat it lol.
    07-09-11 12:11 PM
    I gotta say, DRM probably contributes more to piracy than it does to combat it lol.
    i wont deny that its a huge turnoff for some people
    07-09-11 12:16 PM
    The HD streaming from Amazon Instant Video looks excellent on the PlayBook. The the thing is, there is no support for PlayBook local storage for offline viewing. I wrote in last night, and I hope you all take some time to write them too. Amazon would be a great place to get legit content.
    Could you tell us please who else is letting you do this?
    unless you buy or rent no content provider will let you stores movies/ shows or any digital content even to your online library.

So my question is how do you expect amazon to allow this.
    Are they allowing on other devices? I am not aware of this.

I have amazon prime account and I can only watch online.

Am I missing something here?
    07-09-11 10:01 PM
    Could you tell us please who else is letting you do this?
    unless you buy or rent no content provider will let you stores movies/ shows or any digital content even to your online library.

So my question is how do you expect amazon to allow this.
    Are they allowing on other devices? I am not aware of this.

I have amazon prime account and I can only watch online.

Am I missing something here?
    You can buy movies on Amazon and download them to a PC. I'm not talking about Prime video.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-11 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD