Post removed.
    Last edited by jrohland; 05-07-14 at 01:55 PM.
    VanCity778, bungaboy and kozmo68 like this.
    06-13-12 07:47 PM
    Then the inevitable; "I thought RIM is going out of business." I tried to dispel that nonsense.
    awh man. It's all over the place. A guy i know said "Oh yea i heard about the new BB10 phone that was released. The news said it was a flop and RIM was going to sell."

It's amazing how some people hear what they want to hear and not hear the facts.
    bungaboy and kozmo68 like this.
    06-13-12 08:09 PM
    Yep, doesn't help one bit with all the misinformation out there and then people repeat it until it becomes a fact in their minds.
    VanCity778 likes this.
    06-13-12 08:16 PM
    Funny this came up! I've got my young neighbor, one year outta IT school, he's all over me about my PB and BB. I've got him going WOW all the time now, will be a convert shortly
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-13-12 08:41 PM
    I've had friends up to me and say the new BlackBerry phone looks great....I had to correct them in saying what they are seeing is the Dev Alpha
    jrohland likes this.
    06-13-12 08:55 PM
    I just got my kids cell phones. While he was showing me all of the offered phones (iPhone, android & windows) but skipped over the BB phones. When I asked him about the BB phones he said RIM was going out of the hardware market.
    06-13-12 08:58 PM
    Hope you corrected him.
    06-13-12 09:48 PM
    Its all an Alien conspiracy I know I seen em...
    06-13-12 11:51 PM
    Was out looking for a newer BB for our daughter in Kelowna BC very nice fellow at Telus told us that they only had the 9900 and soon that would not be available as no more BB. He tried to steer us to an Ihone. I tld him when BB goes belly up I will be cancelling my Cell service. Very shocked fellow. On a positive note was in Future Shop and a very nice BB acc area. Wow right there in front of me the new keyboard. Guess what came home with me. The sales guy didnt even know it was available in his own store.
    06-14-12 12:03 AM
    I impressed the hooker I had in Vegas. She liked how I used my playbook to record our session. Life is complete now.
    Why can i only like this post once.. Lol
    jeremycrews and black hole like this.
    06-14-12 01:15 AM
    I showed my aunt how she could hook up her PlayBook with a simple Micro HD cable instead of watching her shows just on the PlayBook and she practically crapped her pants on the way to Future Shop to get one.
    06-14-12 04:17 AM
    story of ignorance of the great work RIM did with BB abound. A friend of mine owns a iphone. Anytime we get to meet, he's always wishing to own a torch 9860 as mine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    06-14-12 04:51 AM
    Im glad we defend RIM, but when are they going to stand up for themselves. They need to speak up and say "WE ARE STILL HERE". Not on a webnews site and not on twitter. They need to get on CNN and fox news an NBC and the big ones and whatever big news companies they use overseas. If people still think RIM is going under when BB10 comes out they might hesitate to by it thinking they will loose support and warranties.
    gedvondur and rarsen like this.
    06-14-12 05:55 AM
    My neighbor came over to ask me to work on his netbook. I told him he should get a PlayBook and showed him mine. He was way impressed. I have the mini keyboard and with my lady's PB was handy so we showed off VidChat. We talked prices. He could see the value.

Then the inevitable; "I thought RIM is going out of business." I tried to dispel that nonsense.
    The coverage about RIM in the mainstream media is very sad
    06-14-12 01:04 PM
    I went to one of the local Best Buys (I know not the best place) to look at purchasing a 32 or 64 gig playbook for my fiance', cause I'm mean and want to use MY playbook some times too.. Any way, asking the sales morons if they had any in stock i was told that BB dis-continued making the playbooks and they dont have anymore new ones in stock, but they did have two opened 16gig playbooks.. I corrected their info and left to get one from Office Depot, I was in and out of that store in about 5 mins with their 2nd to last 64gig.

After using the video chat a few times now my soon to be brother in law is wanting to get a few as well.
    06-14-12 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD