So the other day i missed a show on TV and decided to see it today, on my playbook's browser. About 10 minutes to the video, the video just stopped. I refreshed the page for about 15-20 times hoping it will work, but nada....

The video always FAIL after some 30-45 seconds ad before the show even start. It's probably the ads that keeps the video from working properly on the Playbook's Browser.

BTW, I was watching it at CWTV.com and they have their own app (iphone,ipad, and recently Android). I'm sure if the app was available for the Playbook, this *bull^$$^* wouldn't happen.

In addition, can someone try to convert the CWTV APP for Android to .bar file for the Playbook ?

Thanks,
    03-31-12 11:51 PM
    Sounds like you had a terrible day...
    Jifffer likes this.
    04-01-12 12:18 AM
    Cool. Sounds like you need an ipad then. The playbook doesnt seem to suit your needs.
    04-01-12 12:23 AM
    Yet you've still found the strength to come tell us about a missed tv show... what a guy.
    04-01-12 12:27 AM
    first world problems lol.
    raymond likes this.
    04-01-12 01:35 AM
    I've watched 4 seasons of tv and dozen movies on mine. No problems. Maybe it is the site
    04-01-12 01:35 AM
    This is why flash really isn't a good selling point - a lot of sites rely on mouseover to work properly.
    04-01-12 01:39 AM
    I have watched Supernatural at cwtv.com before and I have never had a problem. Could it be your wifi?
    04-01-12 01:40 AM
    I've watched 4 seasons of tv and dozen movies on mine. No problems. Maybe it is the site
    Agreed I have had no issues myself. Also remember an app is a supper up shortcut and you should get the same quality from the site directly.
    04-01-12 01:42 AM
    This is why flash really isn't a good selling point - a lot of sites rely on mouseover to work properly.
    PB needs to change for the world, not the world changing for the playbook. The world wouldn't even change for the ipad.
    04-01-12 04:37 AM
    So the other day i missed a show on TV and decided to see it today, on my playbook's browser. About 10 minutes to the video, the video just stopped. I refreshed the page for about 15-20 times hoping it will work, but nada....

The video always FAIL after some 30-45 seconds ad before the show even start. It's probably the ads that keeps the video from working properly on the Playbook's Browser.

BTW, I was watching it at CWTV.com and they have their own app (iphone,ipad, and recently Android). I'm sure if the app was available for the Playbook, this *bull^$$^* wouldn't happen.
    HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT IT MIGHT BE THE SETTINGS, EG POP UP BLOCKER? Otherwise, just use another device if you need is so high.

Cheer Up. There are worse things in the world.
    04-01-12 04:44 AM
    I sincerely hope that IS the worst experience you ever have, but good grief, get a grip!
    04-01-12 09:16 AM
    "Worst Experience Ever!"

You have lived a very sheltered life.
    theegoldenone and raymond like this.
    04-01-12 10:56 AM
    You should read the first chapter of Lemoney Snicket's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' (available using the Kobo app).

Now that is a bad day. Makes yours sound lame.
    04-01-12 11:06 AM
    Like a number of people here, I've never had any issues watching anything from my Playbook. It never ceases to amaze me that people seem to always 'blame' the Playbook for their problems rather than actually trying to figure out what the problem is first.
    04-01-12 12:52 PM
    How I wish that was my worst experience ever... Hope you get this catastrophe solved.
    04-01-12 01:35 PM
    I think the problem is with your internet and not with the PlayBook
    04-01-12 01:52 PM
    *checks calendar*

... yup, thought so.
    04-01-12 01:58 PM
    Wow a rant and then a cry for help.

I guess that's been the norm on the forum these days.
    04-01-12 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD