Since about 3 weeks...when I go on Wikipedia and even other web sites...words seem to be overlapping...very annoying and the whole screen is suddenly not used...so my search ie on Wikipedia is on the left side of the screen and the other 3/4 is blank? Any ideas on how to fix these two problems? Thank you in advance.
    06-24-13 01:07 PM
    I would suggest clearing the cache and maybe the history. In the Browser, swipe down and then hit the Gear/Settings. Explore around.

Or just restart the pb and see if that fixes it. As an aside, get that overlap on Firefox on my computer on some sites. I don't know who codes this stuff!!!

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and hOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    racinegs likes this.
    06-24-13 02:15 PM
    Thanks...but it is still happening. Could you explain to me how to clear the history...sorry...very new at this whole tablet idea...Thank you in advance.
    06-24-13 05:12 PM
    I finally have deleted the history...but the word overlapping is still happening...as other suggestions for my Blackberry Playbook? Thank you in advance.
    06-24-13 06:01 PM
    I finally have deleted the history...but the word overlapping is still happening...as other suggestions for my Blackberry Playbook? Thank you in advance.
    If you don't mind sharing the site address, that could help as other could check it out, too.

There are a few 3rd party Browsers including some free ones, some paid and some Android ones.

A free one that is being developed is discussed here but needs to be sideloaded:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...elease-809048/

There is also Simple Browser (free) and a PLUS version. Fast Browser (getting good reviews) and Secure Browser.
    06-24-13 06:27 PM
    What if I performed a factory reset. Someone at work mentioned Java....? Thanks.
    06-25-13 08:19 PM
    You can either try turning JavaSCRIPT (and/or Flash) on/off in the Browser Settings. Content???
    06-25-13 10:09 PM
    Hi!

Java Script was disabled and the font was decreased in size...and as far as I can see...everything is back to the way it was. Thank you for all of your help. Have a great week.
    06-26-13 06:29 PM
    F2 should be promoted to "F4"...

Don't know, but it sounds Fair...

Posted via Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-27-13 02:03 AM
    F2 should be promoted to "F4"...

Don't know, but it sounds Fair...

Posted via Z10
    Joshua, I don't know if you need more SX, but you can be moved up, also!
    06-27-13 08:55 AM