Does anyone have Words w/ Friends that works on the PB? If so, where do I find the .bar file?

Thanks
    03-28-14 10:53 PM
    Never worked on my PB
    03-29-14 12:32 AM
    I found bars here and there that worked, but they were so flakey : /..

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 12:40 AM
    Latest build I know that works

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...games/?did=230

Posted via CB10
    Lendo likes this.
    03-29-14 12:52 AM
    Latest build I know that works

Words With Friends for Playbook and BB10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks...............I tried that one and it only crashed on my PB. I think we need a new PB update before many sideloaded apps are going to work again. Not holding my breath however.
    03-30-14 11:38 AM
    Zynga just posted an update to WWF that seems to have rendered all old versions obsolete. My wife couldn't play her PB working version last night since it pops up an update dialog. And the new version at Good eReader does not work on the PB.
    03-30-14 03:18 PM
    Can it still be played via browser?
    03-31-14 10:33 PM
    Zynga just posted an update to WWF that seems to have rendered all old versions obsolete. My wife couldn't play her PB working version last night since it pops up an update dialog. And the new version at Good eReader does not work on the PB.
    After the Zynga update last week I had to find the latest bar file (Googled it) and replaced the old version on my playbook. After a couple of app restarts it is working with a couple of quirks,you must sign in through Facebook, crashes if you let the Playbook go to sleep.
    04-01-14 01:35 AM
    After the Zynga update last week I had to find the latest bar file (Googled it) and replaced the old version on my playbook. After a couple of app restarts it is working with a couple of quirks,you must sign in through Facebook, crashes if you let the Playbook go to sleep.
    I would need a version that allows log in using email which is what I've been using. I do NOT have a Facebook account and don't plan on having one while I live and breathe.
    nappp likes this.
    04-01-14 06:55 PM
    I would need a version that allows log in using email which is what I've been using. I do NOT have a Facebook account and don't plan on having one while I live and breathe.
    I felt the same way about Facebook, now, do to my Words addiction I have a Facebook account with zero friends.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-01-14 10:53 PM
    No facebook here either. Crackberry is as close as it gets for me

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    FF22 likes this.
    04-02-14 12:35 AM