....which makes me wipe and reload OS?
    I have a few other quirks that was tempting me to do the wipe/reload like the Calendar not saving/showing appointments I enter.
    There is a possibility that the not saving to homepage is a product of the newest OS update but who's to know. I have noticed alot more hanging on things like YouTube than I remember from before the update.
    So first things first. Anyone have similar issues with not saving favorites to homepage? FWIW it appears they can still be saved to bookmarks page though I rather like them on home Page.
    Help?????
    10-08-13 09:54 PM
    I assume you are talking about the stock browser not saving shortcuts to the home screen not the browser home page. Mine works OK. The shortcut is entered at the bottom of the home screen. Possibly something in your browser settings?
    10-08-13 11:34 PM
    I had the same problem. I tried deleting some old unused bookmarks (all on my homepage) and everything worked fine again. Perhaps there is a maximum number of bookmarks allowed? Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    GV2012 likes this.
    10-08-13 11:34 PM
    Yes I do mean homepage. When you are on a webpage you want to keep and swipe down to hit the star to save giving option of homepage or bookmark. I haven't changed anything in my browser settings.though I doubt there is a setting that won't allow you to save anymore. I had already tried to delete some book marks but it didn't make any difference.
    10-08-13 11:52 PM
    Ok,so i went back and deleted even more bookmarks - I became a delete machine. I then went back to save one and this time it did in fact save! Crazy. Is there some magic number? If there is does anyone know what it is? Thanks
    10-09-13 12:03 AM
    Yes I do mean homepage. When you are on a webpage you want to keep and swipe down to hit the star to save giving option of homepage or bookmark. I haven't changed anything in my browser settings.though I doubt there is a setting that won't allow you to save anymore. I had already tried to delete some book marks but it didn't make any difference.
    Strange. When I swipe down I see the options: home screen or book marks. Don't you see that? You can set your home page in the browser of course to whatever you like by editing the browser settings.
    10-09-13 02:08 AM
    Maybe there is a limit on bookmarks but I can save to bookmarks and they are available from the home page. Swipe down and you get the bookmarks. To get back to home page swipe down again, tap the gold star and you get the home page again. I see no place to establish a favorite like you do on a desk top browser. Mostly use Origami anyhow.
    10-09-13 02:29 AM
    Jp I used the word favorite instead of "add to bookmark"
    Yes I know about homepage and bookmark which to me is basically same function as "favorites " on desktop so that s why I used that term.
    10-09-13 12:17 PM