just a very short note - for various reasons I ended up giving up my Curve last weekend and getting a Nokia windows phone!
    have to say,from the first minute, I hated the whole exerience, biggest issue was no physical keyboard, but after a lifetime of Berry use, both business and personal, I just couldn't "get it"
    I own a playbook, so obviously bridge was a massive loss, but the whole intuitive interface and simple ease of use of the Curve / Playbook was a massive loss.
    am a ludite I guess, but today went back to the store and threw the windows phone back and traded for my trusty Curve once more!
    I once again feel 'comfortable' with my connectivity :-)
    am I sad or what!!!
    FF22 and Barracuda7772 like this.
    05-25-13 12:30 PM
    I think you are LOFTY, Lewis!
    05-25-13 02:19 PM
    I did the same thing also, but I got stuck because its a company phone!!!!! Now i have to wait, for my next replacement cycle. The good news is they are not carrying the Z10 yet!!!!
    just a very short note - for various reasons I ended up giving up my Curve last weekend and getting a Nokia windows phone!
    have to say,from the first minute, I hated the whole exerience, biggest issue was no physical keyboard, but after a lifetime of Berry use, both business and personal, I just couldn't "get it"
    I own a playbook, so obviously bridge was a massive loss, but the whole intuitive interface and simple ease of use of the Curve / Playbook was a massive loss.
    am a ludite I guess, but today went back to the store and threw the windows phone back and traded for my trusty Curve once more!
    I once again feel 'comfortable' with my connectivity :-)
    am I sad or what!!!
    05-25-13 08:06 PM