Hello everyone!
    Can you help me please in this problem.

I stood on charging from a network, the child approached pulled a tablet therefore a wire the metal part of "father" from charging remained in a tablet, I removed it, charging certainly on emission.
    But to an essence, now at connection to the computer on USB - the following turns out:

1. PC show connect with playbook (likely)
    [Windows don't show mass storage-qip-shot-screen-038.png
    2. Playbook show connect in Device Manager
    Windows don't show mass storage-qip-shot-screen-039.png

3. But - Blackberry link show trash( say now I tryed restore to follow in this link, situation don't change)
    Windows don't show mass storage-qip-shot-screen-040.png

4. Playbook using for show cartoons for my child and I criticaly important to see they mass storage in explorer, but drives don't show
    Windows don't show mass storage-qip-shot-screen-041.png

Someone can give advice?
    the assumption that a problem of USB - nests is up to standard that having pulled strongly a lace, the child damaged any parts of USB.

There is a wish hopes that it is possible to try to understand (to test) at program level if there are no ideas it is necessary to bear in service to be picked already in the hardware. (but it the price 100$.
    I doubt that repair will be cheaper 20$-30$. it is simpler to throw out (to leave for Internet surf) and to buy new for such money.

Many thx!!!
    08-22-14 02:51 AM
    08-25-14 10:00 AM
    That was easy? Another way to connect through wifi is, in Windows 7, at least, go to start menu and type in the search box \\192.168.0.101 substituting your Playbook's ip address for the numbers I showed above. You can find your PB's ip address in settings, general, then network from the dropdown menu. Your ip address is shown as the IPv4 listing (ignore any greyed out numbers). After you type your ip address in the search box as shown, you should get a hit. Click on it and you'll see the Playbook's folders. One other thing, for this to work, you must turn on wifi file sharing on your PB. This can be done in settings/Storage and Sharing/Wifi Sharing..
    08-25-14 01:50 PM
    Yes and to make it permanent, open My PC or the default windows explorer, find the FILE menu item MAP NETWORK DRIVE.
    put in \\192.168.xx.xx\media and assign a drive letter. This should work on Vista, win7 and win8
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-26-14 07:11 AM