I was just wondering if anyone thinks we will hear anything from Thorsten in regard to this? It is pretty clear that he is not who we thought and certainly cannot be trusted, however it will be interesting to see if he comments at all. Right now I feel like he is pretty much giving us the finger and laughing at us....
    06-29-13 09:55 AM
    You heard it all yesterday.
    Keep Moving.
    06-29-13 09:56 AM
    Blackberry doesn't give two $hits about customers. As long as they get their fat wallets stuffed they don't care about you. They will tell you what you want to hear not what they can do.
    ciscobear and balding1 like this.
    06-29-13 10:06 AM
    They have a meeting on the 9th of July and there will be alot of interesting news coming out of that i can assure you
    06-29-13 10:06 AM
    They have a meeting on the 9th of July and there will be alot of interesting news coming out of that i can assure you
    My speculation of the big news,

1. A new CEO
    2. They will be abandoning BB10 phones and refocusing on their core technology which is cellphone holsters.
    3. A team is looking into BB11 for the Playbook in 2014.
    4. The release of two new apps in Appworld that are not books in Mandarin.
    5. Top Secret (you heard it here first) return of the trackball for playing their newest game, Pong.

Can't wait!
    FF22, torndownunit, outlib and 9 others like this.
    06-29-13 10:21 AM
    Nope. One analyst said they are going to be even less transparent. BBRY dodged actual BB10 handset shipments and everyone had to guess. I think they need to start playing the sympathy card...
    06-29-13 10:29 AM

1. A new CEO
    2. They will be abandoning BB10 phones and refocusing on their core technology which is cellphone holsters.
    5. Top Secret (you heard it here first) return of the trackball for playing their newest game, Pong.

Can't wait!
    Just when I had all but given up.......you go and reinstill hope. Damn you!
    06-29-13 10:49 AM

1. A new CEO

Can't wait!
    Not to forget that they will talk an hour about the future of mobile computing...a future they won't take part in anymore!
    Today, you deliver or you die - you might have a reserve of loyal fans, but if you show them the finger like yesterday, then it will be soon over!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-29-13 10:54 AM

1. A new CEO

Can't wait!
    EXCELLENT. I was going to call it speculation but I think it is too factual to be speculation!
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-29-13 11:02 AM
    I hope the new Z11 has a trackball... It will help navigate BB10.5 much better when it's released in 2015

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bdot-1; 06-29-13 at 07:30 PM.
    06-29-13 11:53 AM
    Jeep, I really liked this one:

"2. They will be abandoning BB10 phones and refocusing on their core technology which is cellphone holsters."

And even there, I understand the new bb10 phones don't know in/out of holster profiles!!!
    06-29-13 03:41 PM
    Poor Thorsten. Hard times in the past, "black Friday ", even harder times straight ahead.
    Maybe they force him to reinvent, redesign, reengineer BB7
    06-29-13 03:55 PM
    Little birdie told me a statement will be coming soon,right around the corner and other members can fill in the blank for liar THOR.
    06-29-13 04:07 PM
    Hopefully some pink slips for the top brass (and perhaps some software engineers) - spare the people actually doing work there or telling the truth. I am still trying to wrap my head around how the lean and mighty QNX got morphed into the bloated BlackBerry 10 OS that doesn't work on anything but high end hardware. Talk about over hyped! One thing's for sure, I most definitely wouldn't want BB OS in my Bentley (should I ever win one or be gifted Thorsten's out of his guilt for my honesty) or any other vehicle for that matter.

ciscobear, Cynycl and dugggggg like this.
    06-29-13 07:37 PM
    I was just wondering if anyone thinks we will hear anything from Thorsten in regard to this? It is pretty clear that he is not who we thought and certainly cannot be trusted, however it will be interesting to see if he comments at all. Right now I feel like he is pretty much giving us the finger and laughing at us....
    disregard ...Its just gas.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 07:37 AM
    will hear anything from Thorsten in regard to this?
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 06-30-13 at 08:02 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-30-13 07:44 AM
    Not to forget that they will talk an hour about the future of mobile computing...a future they won't take part in anymore!
    Today, you deliver or you die - you might have a reserve of loyal fans, but if you show them the finger like yesterday, then it will be soon over!
    Deliver or die.... Funny how I said that long ago and blind koolaide drinking fan boys attacked me for it. I was so shocked to see just how many people didn't grasp the concept of business and competition. These strange fellow's actually believed that a business could do well by breaking promises, establishing expectations and repeatedly falling short and essentially doing nothing while their products sat on a shelf next to competing products that were the same price yet did everything plus more.

These people are probably actually shocked and surprised right now and are reaching for another drink of koolaide and looking for another unicorn.
    ciscobear likes this.
    06-30-13 08:01 AM
    Deliver or die.... Funny how I said that long ago and blind koolaide drinking fan boys attacked me for it. I was so shocked to see just how many people didn't grasp the concept of business and competition. These strange fellow's actually believed that a business could do well by breaking promises, establishing expectations and repeatedly falling short and essentially doing nothing while their products sat on a shelf next to competing products that were the same price yet did everything plus more.

These people are probably actually shocked and surprised right now and are reaching for another drink of koolaide and looking for another unicorn.
    You forgot something - they are also waiting for guidance and direction from their leaders.
    06-30-13 08:12 AM
    Really? You need to hear more.
    KEEP MOVING.
    Booooooooooooooooooooooo!
    06-30-13 08:29 AM