I think, the title states everything. I recall, a few days ago, someone extracted playbook's native youtube app and put it on Z10 i.e. sideloaded it. It worked fine. So here's my question- will the native apps like 'MovieFlv player' , 'Kalemsof Player' , 'PDF Reader'....... work on bb10 OS without any tweaking? In short, will bb10 os support presently available AIR apps without any modification? Sorry for starting a thread on this. Just curious to know. THANKS!
    04-04-13 01:34 PM
    I think, the title states everything. I recall, a few days ago, someone extracted playbook's native youtube app and put it on Z10 i.e. sideloaded it. It worked fine. So here's my question- will the native apps like 'MovieFlv player' , 'Kalemsof Player' , 'PDF Reader'....... work on bb10 OS without any tweaking? In short, will bb10 os support presently available AIR apps without any modification? Sorry for starting a thread on this. Just curious to know. THANKS!
    i'm no expert, but i would think that the developer would have to do some type of tweaking to get legacy apps to run on BB/PB10,,, there has been some issue w/ SOME devs charging ppl a 2nd time for BB10 apps they already bought on another device,,, apparently it's entirely up to the dev as to whether they do this or not,,, i guess it would depend on how much work goes into the redevelopement of the app...
    04-04-13 02:50 PM
    i'm no expert, but i would think that the developer would have to do some type of tweaking to get legacy apps to run on BB/PB10,,, there has been some issue w/ SOME devs charging ppl a 2nd time for BB10 apps they already bought on another device,,, apparently it's entirely up to the dev as to whether they do this or not,,, i guess it would depend on how much work goes into the redevelopement of the app...
    Thats a totally different scenario though. Your talking about PlayBook apps running on a Z10 were op is talking about PlayBook apps running on a PlayBook with BlackBerry10. I have a feeling that BlackBerry10 for the PlayBook will run prior PlayBook apps no problem. There may be a few exceptions here and there. Has anyone got scrapbook working on a z10?
    04-04-13 09:57 PM
    If that's going to be the case,me perching app's that I already brought... mmm! Then ill leave my PlayBook on 2.1.0.1526 OS. That's not rocket science is is?
    04-05-13 08:04 PM