Can anyone out there with a rapid charging dock tell me if the playbook will fit in the rapid charging dock without having to remove the tpu skin i have on my playbook. thanks
    07-05-12 10:00 PM
    Charging dock? Won't fit. I have to peel my case back to get it to fit. As for the magnetic one though, it works fine with a case.
    nextcity likes this.
    07-05-12 10:04 PM
    I always take my PB out of the case before I put it on the dock... to me the fit is better and more secure. And I can give it a good cleaning and shine it up with the cloth.
    nextcity likes this.
    07-05-12 10:28 PM
    I have to completely remove my pb from my convertible case so that it can connect to the pod charger. It's the only drawback
    nextcity likes this.
    07-05-12 11:44 PM
    I have to completely remove my pb from my convertible case so that it can connect to the pod charger. It's the only drawback
    Its a price I'm willing to pay in order to have some form of protection.
    nextcity likes this.
    07-06-12 12:44 AM
    The charging dock is a really tight fit without a skin, doubt any skin would fit without having to peel it back a little at the bottom before using the dock. As someone said, the magnetic wall charger will work fine. I can use my Blurex leather convertible case with the charging pod if it is in the fully open position without having to remove it.
    nextcity likes this.
    07-06-12 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD