Will the playbook have a gyroscope, LED indicator, xenon camera flash, and micro SD card slot? Also will it be able to support USB on-the-go?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 09:25 PM
    It will have gyroscopes
    11-25-10 09:28 PM
    Will the playbook have a gyroscope, LED indicator, xenon camera flash, and micro SD card slot? Also will it be able to support USB on-the-go?

From what I've seen, Gyro/Accelerometer function. Haven't seen a spec on camera flash, but probably LED if it has one. Micro SD/HC slot hasn't been mentioned, but does have USB as I understand so that a Jump drive or adapter can be used. I've heard something about a front notification LED, but cannot confirm at this time.

11-25-10 10:01 PM
    Yeah we are not really sure exactly what it will have. I'm pretty sure it will support some form of gravity sensor, and one of the dots on front is the essentially the same LED indicator on a Blackberry phone, (the other dot is the front camera).

Camera flash is not something likely from all the depictions I've seen, but who knows. It will not support micro SD with a slot of its own but we think it will support hard drives, memory sticks, and card readers through USB with an adapter. Also, the battery is completely closed.
    Last edited by aawilson; 11-25-10 at 11:40 PM.
    11-25-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD