Like it say anyway that this might happen, sync all Google, mail and contact info, calender events like the Androids do and no I don't want a Android been there and done that already. At the moment I have Google to sync with my iPad and it works nice so maybe we will get the same for the Playbook ?
    04-21-11 12:50 PM
    as tons of other threads have asked and been told repeatedly yes eventually. It sucks that rim doesn't have it available especially if they are trying to bring non blackberry smartphone users to the playbook but from the rim statement as well as news from crackberry it will be released in the near future (could mean next week could mean next year, probably in a couple months fingers crossed).
    04-21-11 01:02 PM
    Sorry I have been doing some reading on here but I did not find anything on Google Sync for the Playbook.
    04-21-11 01:08 PM
    all good it will be a while but from rumors and speculation there will be 3rd party email apps as well as apps developed by rim. Hopefully we will see something very soon. I do recall seeing a 3rd party company app in the works if i find it i'll link it over.
    04-21-11 01:13 PM
    to hold people down this has been submitted though i am sure google will be submitting something or creating something as well.

Early Bird native email client for the BlackBerry PlayBook | Pepper.pk
    04-21-11 01:14 PM
    I don't think RIM has promised built in Google sync for its promised native PB PIM apps (or EAS).
    04-21-11 01:25 PM
    the apps dont mean "sync" they could just be access to email via pop3 and imap. What they need to compete is actual activesync/exchange support. that is where you get full 2 way sync.
    04-21-11 01:30 PM
    Once somebody comes out with an app that supports exchange, we should be able to setup gmail accounts to sync. I don't think it will be too long of a wait.
    04-21-11 01:49 PM
    Sounds good its nice to log into Google, go to your calendar and add a event and it goes right to my iPad and iPhone.
    04-21-11 02:26 PM
    how can I upload google chrome to playbook?
    09-26-11 07:05 PM
    I dont think you can but the mobile google plus works really nicely. see my thread for link.
    09-26-11 09:00 PM
    Sorry I have been doing some reading on here but I did not find anything on Google Sync for the Playbook.
    Actually, Google SYNC works with the BB Phone which is bridges to the PB.

The Google contacts & calendars which SYNC presently are not stored on the PB for security purposes.
    09-26-11 09:32 PM
    NOPE
    For now, the only 'browser' is the PB's
    09-26-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD