Here is another size comparison with an iPod Touch 2G and standard XBox 360 controller

10-20-10 05:31 PM
    This thread is cracking me up. I haven't had time yet to make my "PlayBook," but I did print out the picture. What I think is so funny though is I keep picturing in my head all of us major geeks walking around with fake PlayBooks until the real one drops...lol!

"Hey, check it out! I just got a new PlayBook! No you can't play with it (slips it back into pocket to hide it before someone notices it's fake)."
    10-20-10 06:45 PM
    LOL! I only just discovered this thread... I had made a cardboard copy of the Playbook (just length x width, not the thickness) because I just can't visualize 194mm x 130mm in my head, without something physical in my hand!

Now thanks to this thread I printed out Grahamf's pic and pasted it to my cardboard cutout (it's a few mm smaller than the actual size) and gave my dummy a face!

It's practically identical to the Kindle 3, and only 1mm thicker! I've been carrying the Kindle in my jacket pocket quite comfortable for a little while, so I have high hopes the Playbook can take it's place!
    10-28-10 03:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD