Just wondering because they will easily fit into the pockets of Cargo Pants.
    10-19-10 11:07 AM
    I hope cargo pants don't "come back". I think they are a fashion faux pas and quite uncomfortable anyway. The only thing worse is some geezer wearing shorts with dark socks.
    10-19-10 12:35 PM
    Hahaha....cordorroy cargo pants would be ultimate....hahaha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 01:22 PM
    Hahaha....cordorroy cargo pants would be ultimate....hahaha.

how about plaid or madras?
    10-19-10 01:36 PM
    Being in the clothing business I sure as **** hope cargo pants don't make a comeback.
    10-19-10 01:46 PM
    Being in the clothing business I sure as **** hope cargo pants don't make a comeback.
    Then sell jeans with PlayBook friendly front pockets.

I have at least one pair of jeans were I could fit 4 dvd cases and still sit down comfortably.
    10-19-10 02:04 PM
    This is without a doubt the most useless thread in the history of Crackberry. Why would anyone on here care about cargo pants?
    10-20-10 01:27 AM
    I'll just carry a satchel like I have been to carry around all the other stuff I need. I don't mind cargo pants, but I can't stand having something like this in my pocket. It's not comfortable at all.
    10-20-10 02:13 AM
    I hope cargo pants don't "come back". I think they are a fashion faux pas and quite uncomfortable anyway. The only thing worse is some geezer wearing shorts with dark socks.
    Hey, the dark socks go with my penny loafers!
    10-20-10 08:49 AM
    Then sell jeans with PlayBook friendly front pockets.

I have at least one pair of jeans were I could fit 4 dvd cases and still sit down comfortably.
    That must be one loose pair of jeans. At least around the pockets. I have yet to see any with pockets that massive.

10-20-10 02:23 PM
    I walked around with a PSP in my pocket when it first came out for like 3 days, then decided to F that noise. Its a shame the PB will be too big to be someones only device, but thats the world we live in. You cant give up the regular BB and just get a PB.
    10-20-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD