Guys, guys,
    This is driving me to distraction. My 64Gb PB, running 2.1.0.1753 op system, is refusing to find or keep connection. Even if I have a saved wifi point, I get either minimal or no signal when I try to connect. My laptop, my other half's laptop and her iPad (excuse the language) also have full signal.

I would rather not do a complete system reset unless really necessary so, if there are any ideas out there...
    09-15-13 08:37 AM
    Have you tried deleting all your saved networks, reboot and then try adding again?
    09-15-13 08:50 AM
    Guys, guys,
    This is driving me to distraction. My 64Gb PB, running 2.1.0.1753 op system, is refusing to find or keep connection. Even if I have a saved wifi point, I get either minimal or no signal when I try to connect. My laptop, my other half's laptop and her iPad (excuse the language) also have full signal.

I would rather not do a complete system reset unless really necessary so, if there are any ideas out there...
    When you do get a connection check under the gear in the upper right hand corner of your home screen and see whether you are getting signal strength you expect. Are you using the 2.4 or 5 MHz bands? You can of course get logs from your playbook under the gear as well as other data. When you say full signal I assume you are talking about bars. Under the gear you can get a number.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-15-13 02:00 PM