The WiFi of my Playbook used to work great at both my home and office when i purchased it. But, since last 1 month the WiFi signals have gone so down that it wont work; less i stand next to the router.
    It is not my router's falult as it used to work great as I said above; it works great (as it used to) on my other devices but the playbook; have tried all from upgrading the OS to every possible thing;
    Please someone guide me whats wrong with my playbook.
    Regards
    bharat
    10-05-11 07:33 PM
    Just to test............ have you unplugged your router and let it sit a few and plugged it back in?
    10-05-11 08:01 PM
    cant hurt to try rebooting router and playbook
    10-05-11 10:25 PM
    I have noticed my BlackBerry PlayBooks seem to have momentary low WiFi signal strength from time to time. I just switch to my other WiFi access point and then back again which usually resolves the issue. I do not understand the reason that the signal drops low considering I am stationary before, during the after the low signal level indicator. This might be solely a software issue.
    10-05-11 10:58 PM
    I have same problem. PB and wifi has been working great for 3 days (just got it). But today is lagging. Very slow, won't connect half the time. App world won't load.

Getting tired of resetting the PB, wifi and my wireless router. Haven't changed anything or loaded any new apps, just started happening. Many pages just half load and stay blank.

Doing some searching it appears many have had this problem and there doesn't seem to be a fix other than resetting. I'll be resetting my purchase if this keeps up.
    10-05-11 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD