i easily set up wifi sharing between my playbook and my win 7 64bit desktop. from the desktop i can open a folder and see docs etc on my pb. i can add files to my pb.

question:

is there a way for me to see files on my desktop from my playbook? something like the way i can see my bb files through the bridge files app?
    04-24-11 06:35 AM
    i suspect this is one of those things thats not available yet, but eventually will be

i also set up wifi sharing with my MacBook Pro. excellent feature!
    04-24-11 06:39 AM
    The ability to view files located on my desktop (or local network) would be the killer use for wifi sharing. Example, I'm sitting on the couch holding my PB and want to work on a brief or something located on my local network. In my office, this would be absolutely huge. I could be sitting in my associate's office and pull up a doc from a case off of our local wifi network.
    04-24-11 06:49 AM
    Yah, that doesn't exist yet. same vein as attaching usb devices on-the-fly.
    I don't see how a device which makes a pretty slick media center frontend could afford not to implement something like this. However, streaming video and audio should be supported in some form or other already? Try setting up a streaming server on your PC in the meantime? Just a thought.
    Also, DLNA in a future release?
    Last edited by JustAnotherBeerbot; 04-24-11 at 07:01 AM. Reason: also...
    04-24-11 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD