I have run into a wifi problem. We have a second router in our house that rebroadcasts using a new SSID. So we havetwo networks, say yule1 and yule2.

My laptop shows both networks available and I can connect to either one. But, the Playbook only sees the main router SSID. THis is even if I am right next to the second router.

Anyone have any idea what it might be about the second network that might prevent the PB from even seeing the signal when other computers do?
    12-24-12 08:32 PM
    You need to search for "available networks", let the PB find the second one, connect and save. Should find it every time after that.
    12-25-12 08:57 AM
    You need to search for "available networks", let the PB find the second one, connect and save. Should find it every time after that.
    That is the default and what I was doing. There is no save if you choose an available network, it saves it automatically.

Turned out that the routers were set to choose the best channel, but thatcaused drop of the link between the two. Now have bridged on a fixed channel and PB sees andconnects toboth.
    12-25-12 09:06 AM