For some weird reason wifi drops out when I put it into orientation lock. As soon as I turn off orientation lock the wifi comes back. I tred it a few times and it did it every time.

Happen to anyone else?

I tried posting this before but it didn't show up.
    05-25-12 12:31 AM
    You aren't by any chance always turning it to portrait mode or in landscape but upside down when you do that, are you? The WiFi antennas are in the upper corners (upper referring to the top edge where the volume buttons are), with the G antenna on the left corner and the N antenna on the right.

If you only ever use orientation lock when you're turning it, say, counter-clockwise 90 degree, then your left hand may well be covering the antenna. (As an example.)
    05-25-12 12:39 AM
    This morning it is absolutely fine. Now last night I was upstairs in the bedroom using the playbook. Here in the office, basically right next to the router, its not doing it. Really strange behavior. I am going to keep a watch on it during the day to see if it ever happens again.
    05-25-12 08:52 AM
    Covering the antenna sounds like a possibility since being upstairs and further away from the router with weaker signal.
    05-25-12 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD