Hi guys,

Ever since I updated my playbook to 2.1.0.1753, the wifi connection is intermittently dropped every hour or so.

Before the update, wifi connection works perfectly after I changed the router from default wifi channel to the last channel. Now connection just drop again and again even I changed my router wifi channel from 1 to 7, to find a stable channel.

Do you have the same issue, or just me? Also how to roll back the update?
    09-22-13 08:59 PM
    Had a similar issue when I first purchased my PB ages ago.

Actually bought a new router - but signal drops continued.

I somehow (can't remember how anymore - and I am sure you are smart) went into the router software and dedicated one channel to the PB (via MAC address I believe).

Never had it drop a signal since.

Maybe give this a try.

Hope this works.
    09-22-13 10:02 PM
    Hi guys,

Ever since I updated my playbook to 2.1.0.1753, the wifi connection is intermittently dropped every hour or so.

Before the update, wifi connection works perfectly after I changed the router from default wifi channel to the last channel. Now connection just drop again and again even I changed my router wifi channel from 1 to 7, to find a stable channel.

Do you have the same issue, or just me? Also how to roll back the update?
    If you have a laptop or desktop with wifi, there are programs you can use that will scan for number of routers on the available channels, 0-15. This is for the 2.6 GHz band.
    09-22-13 10:44 PM