Hey y'all.

Just want to throw it out there and see if anyone else had the same issue.

To start off with - I can connect to wifi at home no problem, same with hot spots, after the install of OS2.

I cannot connect to wifi at work. I can see it, connect to it fo a couple of minutes, but then it greys out and I get this message when I click on it in network set up.
    The configuration has been disabled. Unable to acquire IP address. Verify saved network security settings.

After that I reconnect to the network fine, but in a couple of minutes it drops off again.

Only started happening with OS2...
    Anyone else had this happened ???
    02-22-12 12:07 PM
    Have you gone into your modem and checked the settings to see if everthing is OK?
    02-22-12 01:08 PM
    Delete the WiFi profile for work and recreate it. This often yields good results. The two-minute connection followed by dropped connection sounds like a communications protocol and/or interference issue. Maybe you will need to use a BlackBerry smartphone running OS 7.1 in hot-spot mode or a MiFi when at work. Are you trying to access network resources at work or just get a connection to the Internet?
    02-22-12 01:14 PM
    Don't know, but I am having wifi trouble with less than the strongest of hotspots. Someone suggested turning off Bluetooth and that seemed to help a bit. Maybe try that.
    02-22-12 01:18 PM
    At home I had week wifi signal on the playbook so I went into the modem settings and cranked up the power setting from 4 to 8 could have went to 10. works great in the house now.
    Last edited by Goldwing07; 02-22-12 at 02:39 PM.
    02-22-12 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD