I have never had my PB lockup until this specific website. I need someone smarter that me to tell me why. It's a listing of a whole bunch of podcasts, & runs fine on my laptop. I hold volume up/down button, PB shuts off and restarts fine.

I discovered the application Sleepy time lite really helped me fall asleep faster, & that basically led me to an interest in meditation - fyi for anyone judging me because of the sites content.

Like I said I've never had his problem with any other website, and I'm just curious as to the cause. If anyone with some expertise could maybe gauge something from another connection, as I don't want anyone saying I broke their PB.

The link is actually no problem, but if you scroll to the bottom and click on the "Zencast Podcast", that's where I lockup.

Zen Buddhism - Learn About Zen Buddhism on CD, Cassette and Digital Download
    06-26-12 01:47 PM
    I should add the disclaimer that I have nothing to do with that website, just found it through a Web search & it doesn't raise any alarms on my other computers.
    06-26-12 01:50 PM
    Wow how strange. I clicked this link on the page and all went fine. About 30 seconds after the page loaded, PlayBook went nuts. Got all jittery then locked up. It's restarting now so I pulled out the Bold to type this while it's rebooting.

Edit: just did the same thing on Bold 9930. No issues. How weird! :s
    Last edited by axllebeer; 06-26-12 at 02:06 PM.
    06-26-12 02:03 PM
    That website loads fine on my PB.
    06-26-12 02:03 PM
    Thanks, gonna take someone smarter than me, but I'm able to download & or listen on laptop and transfer to PB or curve and listen.
    06-26-12 02:05 PM
    Bad java scripting could be the cause. Try to diable it.
    06-26-12 02:05 PM
    Just test it and it works finee en with javascript enabled
    06-26-12 02:11 PM
    Try to disable flash
    kdeckels likes this.
    06-26-12 02:42 PM
    Try to disable flash

I'm at work, but I disabled flash, & even over bridge all is fine. Thanks. Much more a "never happened before thing", than anything else.
    06-26-12 05:29 PM
    You might be interested to know zencast Podcast is avaliable from the Podcast app on the playbook. Just put 'zen' in the search field in the Podcast app
    06-26-12 08:58 PM
    Site works ok for me. On wifi with js turned on.

Maybe try clearing your cache.
    06-26-12 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD