Dingleberry was the worst thing to ever happen to the playbook.
    Total rep hit for something completely preventable. I know firms that didn't roll out the playbook solely on that basis.
    01-26-13 10:45 PM
    Actually it is a little known fact that there is circuitry in the PlayBook that includes a complete Windows8 RT OS. The chip containing the OS is not fully seated in its socket and needs to be activated by pressing on the screen extremely hard. The way I believe it is done is you place the device screen-side-up on the ground and then slowly I repeat SLOWLY drive the wheel of a motor vehicle of sufficient mass (a mid-size sedan works best, something like a Chevy Impala) so that one of the powered wheels is nicely positioned on the screen (you know, if it is a front-wheel drive vehicle, the device should be positioned under one of the front wheels) then once the vehicle is correctly positioned, place the car in low gear and press the accellerator as hard and quickly as possible. The pressure from the rapid accelleration of the tire against the screen will result in the Windows 8 RT bootrom being properly seated. Simply restart the device and configure the WiFi connection when prompted. You will then be able to access the Windows 8 app store and download any additional Windows 8 RT apps needed to complete the deployment.

If this does not work or the device is damaged in any way, however slight, it is probably because you didn't use an Impala.
    Last edited by lorax1284; 01-26-13 at 10:58 PM.
    Goint likes this.
    01-26-13 10:45 PM
    Ayee guys, add my blackberry pin
    pin: 2A9CA4C8
    01-26-13 10:46 PM
    Dingleberry was the worst thing to ever happen to the playbook.
    Total rep hit for something completely preventable. I know firms that didn't roll out the playbook solely on that basis.
    Yet they use ipads and androids that have been rooted forever and still are. Go figure
    01-26-13 11:00 PM
    Yet they use ipads and androids that have been rooted forever and still are. Go figure
    True but neither of them built its reputation as the most secure mobile OS.
    01-26-13 11:26 PM
    True but neither of them built its reputation as the most secure mobile OS.
    True. So why couldn't they use playbooks anyway? Evidently if they don't need the security what is the difference?
    01-26-13 11:47 PM
56 123