hahahahahaha
    05-30-12 11:12 PM
    So are you naive enough to believe that Flo works for Progressive????
    Awwww Jeeeeeezzzz... That's more cruel then when my Dad told me there isn't any Santa Claus...
    05-30-12 11:25 PM
    OMG! I'd bet that was the reason why RIM started losing money after the PlayBook was released.
    05-30-12 11:35 PM
    This is the laughable perception of Playbook and Blackberry that the consumer and even worse the seller have... This is where RIM fails. When you stop taking it seriously at heart it becomes monotonous and cumbersome. The beauty of iOS and Android as it's clone are that they both make it very easy for the sales reps in stores and carriers all around the world push the handsets. It's been hard to sell BBOS devices because they are so tailored to enterprise and business needs, but then they put it side by side android big screen large app store phones, and give iPhone it's own separate display cases, well the choices become hierarchical,

I'm all for a laugh at these guys expense however

But BB10 needs to be more definitive aimed than "Blackberry People" or people who do. Because 94% of the world DOES it on another platform. They must deliver the HOW not the WHY. How is BB10 worth our time. If BB10 isn't aimed at the "consumer market" than how will RIM survive? They need this launch to do well in the consumer market. "Blackberry People" have proven the last few years that their faith alone cannot steer or propel RIM anywhere but lower and lower on the Street.

Laser focus on the consumer give them a dam good phone RIM because you need them not the other way around. Old dog needs to lick its wounds and learn the tricks the other dogs know and wow us with ones only the old dog could deliver!

Enterprise won't give BB10 any notice because the other dogs are picking up RIMs old tricks quicker and quicker and getting their BUTTS on security and supplying business solutions particular to their platform.

Blackberry needs to actually wake us up
    I'll be yawning till October

.... and checking Crackberry
    05-31-12 12:02 AM
    The acting...oh god it hurts.
    05-31-12 08:29 AM
    What? THe people at best buy know what a playbook is?

And Like it ?

The playbook at walmart closet to me had a playbook but it was dead.. I stole the charger off the android tablet to let it charge.. Came back a couple of weeks later and it was still hooked up and had been used... Last night i was in and it was just going Blink Blink Blink... Tis dead..

but so are all the other tablets
    05-31-12 09:17 AM
    Keep selling at Best Buy bescause you won't make it in Hollywood.
    05-31-12 10:19 AM
    From my interactions with Best Buy employees they seem to know nothing from personal experience about the PB. If you tell them you own one they look shocked and add "Really?" Wish I didn't live in a rural area and had more choices or I wouldn't go there at all. Best Buy sucketh IMO.
    05-31-12 10:22 AM
    Wow is that really official RIM ads??
    05-31-12 10:42 AM
    I thought it was great fun. too bad some of you on here are taking things too seriously.

Yah know you're right!

my apologies...let myself get too caught up in the trend of Rimm's dilemma of trying to survive.... thanks for pointing it out....
    05-31-12 11:03 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD