My playbook camera is not working properly, it shows white, grey bars on screen and if click on take photo it hangs for some time and error message appears "camera is busy by some other app" something like.
    please help..........
    12-02-14 08:49 PM
    I'm having the same problem and same white and Grey bars. Started about two weeks ago and I certainly didn’t rough it up. I suppose there is no more support for it, so have just given up. Pictures taken prior to this are still all there. Anyone else out there experiencing this?
    12-05-14 06:45 PM
    This is a known issue with the Playbook, and many people have reported similar problems. There was a time when BlackBerry would fix the problem, even on units that were out of warranty. Whether this is still the case is questionable.
    12-05-14 07:18 PM
    Mine too for over a year now.
    12-05-14 08:34 PM
    Do any of the cameras work? How about trying to access the front and back cameras through the Playbook's Video Chat, or the Contacts App, or through an online video chat site like AV by AOL - Let's video chat!. Any different message(s)?

If none of the above, is it paired with another device and did you try disconnecting that and restarting the Playbook? Any other apps have access to the cameras and did they get closed completely?
    12-06-14 11:30 AM