Apart from the gaming bit because I don't do games, your post relates exactly to my use and feelings about my pb. As they are on offer at the moment in the UK for �99 I am out this afternoon to buy another four.
    damn SOD,,, 1 for every corner of the cellar???
    05-25-13 03:40 PM
    I wish the playbook was completely waterproof 100% so I can buy thousands and have them mounted on every inch of my walls, a playbook wallpaper of sorts, painting the house wouod be as easy as touching glass
    05-25-13 05:29 PM
    Well what do you expect? The PB is 2 or 3 years older than the ipad 4

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    Kind of like sad_old_man, still a lot of spunk.
    05-25-13 05:40 PM
    I wish the playbook was completely waterproof 100% so I can buy thousands and have them mounted on every inch of my walls, a playbook wallpaper of sorts, painting the house wouod be as easy as touching glass
    One heck of a psychedelic trip when you have to reboot all of them at once.
    dmlis, SEAWARRIOR and Richard Kapp like this.
    05-25-13 05:44 PM
    Apart from the gaming bit because I don't do games, your post relates exactly to my use and feelings about my pb. As they are on offer at the moment in the UK for �99 I am out this afternoon to buy another four.
    Why? So you got more reason to be **** off with BB for not upgrading ? I say go for 52, at least it will make interesting poker game.
    05-25-13 05:46 PM
    This can't be a serious post. Come on, iPad has far superior and numerous games, so does Android for that matter. The only point you make is with Blackberry bridge, but why would anyone else have that anyway.

While I like my Playbook, I can easily see the limitations with it's hardware, lack of software, and now support. I don't own any Apple products and never will, my brother though had an iPad 4 and now the latest and both exceed the Playbook. My next tablet though will probably be Android, fed up with broken promises.
    05-25-13 06:02 PM
    This can't be a serious post. Come on, iPad has far superior and numerous games, so does Android for that matter. The only point you make is with Blackberry bridge, but why would anyone else have that anyway.

While I like my Playbook, I can easily see the limitations with it's hardware, lack of software, and now support. I don't own any Apple products and never will, my brother though had an iPad 4 and now the latest and both exceed the Playbook. My next tablet though will probably be Android, fed up with broken promises.
    If games are your thing, I think the Xbox has far more!
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    05-26-13 06:42 AM
    Yes because an X Box can be carried around with you and used on a plane, in the doctors waiting room, etc...
    05-26-13 09:13 AM
    Yes because an X Box can be carried around with you and used on a plane, in the doctors waiting room, etc...
    In that case wait for the Google Glass....mind blowing indeed.
    05-26-13 09:28 AM
    Oh, has there been a recall - are they defective and blow up?
    05-26-13 10:16 AM

hardware's fine,,, comprable to anything out there,,, the rest you're pretty on about...
    05-26-13 10:51 AM
    yeah,,, next you'll be reading about how they see everything you do & everywhere you go, sell it, & then you'll have mind control ads popping up in your giggle glasses...
    05-26-13 10:54 AM
    >As they are on offer at the moment in the UK for �99...

Where? - I'm abroad at the moment, so would appreciate a pointer.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Curve 3G using Tapatalk
    05-26-13 11:06 AM
    >As they are on offer at the moment in the UK for �99...

Where? - I'm abroad at the moment, so would appreciate a pointer.

I would try Cincinnati. I don't rate the place but there's a little green hairy intellectual gooseberry on this forum that goes on vacation there. He's also very baaaaaaaadd.... As he says? but that's only because another forum member who shall remain nameless due to fear of his retribution, told him it was a good place. However just to upset you they are on sale in the UK for �99 and I've just bought four of them. Enjoy your holiday!
    05-26-13 12:25 PM
    >Enjoy your holiday!
    More of a permanent way of life - ski the winter months, boat the summer months.

Your response might remind me of the phrase:
    "All forms of assistance short of actual help."
    But I guess your name says it all - it is certainly true.

sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 04:41 AM
    Oh god not another "it will all be better when bb10 comes to the pb". Yet again I will categorically state that "YOU ALREADY HAVE BB10 ON THE PB". For gods sake it was the development platform for bb10. When will people wake up?

Why do you think Z10 owners compare their phone to a miniature pb? I wonder why? For some reason bb don't want to or will not switch on the functions of bb10 on the pb that it already has coded in its OS that they turned on and are working on the Z10. Don't ask me why, ask RIM?

Let's be honest, how much investment would be required to develop and write two completely separate OSs and market them on? Yes your correct, the same hardware????????????

We were the guinea pigs with our shiny new pbs. When the sales of the bb10 phones covers the cost of the development tool, the pb, they may or may not let the guinea pigs have bb10.

If they do, I don't care.
    If they don't, I don't care.

Why would I want what I already have?
    You obviously haven't used BB10 and compared it to the PlayBook. The PlayBook is not even close to the integration, speed, browser, etc that BB10 has. They are really far apart. I like the PlayBook but if a BB10 update is needed to make it a competitive tablet (if BB wants it to).
    05-27-13 02:50 PM
    You obviously haven't used BB10 and compared it to the PlayBook. The PlayBook is not even close to the integration, speed, browser, etc that BB10 has. They are really far apart. I like the PlayBook but if a BB10 update is needed to make it a competitive tablet (if BB wants it to).
    You are obviously a very observant member. I notice you don't state what devices you use but I have two Z10s. I'm hoping they will be upgraded to bb10 soon but I am not hopeful based on RIM's performance so far. Is bb10 that good then?
    05-27-13 03:34 PM
    05-30-13 09:36 AM
    >Enjoy your holiday!
    More of a permanent way of life - ski the winter months, boat the summer months.
    M
    Your response might remind me of the phrase:
    "All forms of assistance short of actual help."
    But I guess your name says it all - it is certainly true.

1. Yet another snow fetishism person.

2. I also have a boat, it's in my bath and I use it all year round.

3. Yep! That's what I'm here for, to entertain the troops!
    05-30-13 09:50 AM
    1. Yet another snow fetishism person.

2. I also have a boat, it's in my bath and I use it all year round.

3. Yep! That's what I'm here for, to entertain the troops!
    You definitely march to the beet of a different drummer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-30-13 09:56 AM
    You definitely march to the beet of a different drummer.
    Welcome to the melee young man. Not bad for two tin cans attached by string but only to be expected from man's original communication device. I still use one from my cellar to the kitchen in case I need to talk to the wife.
    05-30-13 10:03 AM
46 12