Saw this get retweeted by BlackberryDev a few minutes ago.

"@BlackBerryDev: AdobeAIR 2.7.1 + Flex 4.5 + BlackBerry Tablet OS 1.1.1 + FlashDevelop 3.3.4 + BlackBerry Graphical Aid = PlayBook App!"

I mean, are they that bad? (filled with bugs). I know DevCon is close and we know OS2 will be sometime after. Could be that day, could be next year. I don't understand why they couldn't just throw in a couple bug fixes, maybe add Flash and AIR updates and maybe a small feature or something and push it out. I know QNX is new, but didn't Dev use official or leaked builds on handsets?

I just don't get sitting on 1.X builds and not releasing them unless they are totally borked, but what good would that do for Devs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-11 02:57 PM
    Good question....
    10-05-11 03:33 PM
    Because RIM wants a big release that make people say wHAaT!!I don't think they are on the right direction.my poor PB is hanging in the tree and need some push to climb up.please help em RiM por pabor

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 03:41 PM
    If they would just give me some spell-correct/autotext and cursor movement I would cut out most of my b!tching. Well, and a2dp. And.. Just kidding.
    10-05-11 04:27 PM
    All of those things are already on your PlayBook, that developer was just making a statement of how he made an app.

AIR 2.7.1, Flex 4.5 and Tablet SDK 1.1.1 is the current playbook OS

Flash Develop is the IDE that he is using and blackberry graphical aid helps devs package and test their apps.

Nothing to be mad about here
    10-05-11 04:50 PM
    Sorry - dupe post
    10-05-11 04:50 PM
    As wfubball suggests, the "1.1.1" thing is just the SDK, not the OS. Different version numbering than the OS, and means nothing. By the way, we've had that one for several months now.
    10-05-11 06:35 PM
    Ohhh... I see. Doh!
    10-05-11 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD