Can't stand BGR and it's blatant smear campaign against RIM. It's so clear they have an agenda to misinform.

First this bullsh!t article: BlackBerry 10 is a failure that won't be able to compete, company source says

Second: I tipped them that Angry Birds was released on PB and they completely ignored reporting it. Meanwhile they're happy to report a kindle app update for iOS.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-22-11 at 10:35 AM. Reason: offensive language
    12-22-11 09:04 AM
    Probably because Gellar is on Apple's payroll.

There is no such thing as journalism anymore, and anyone that thinks BGR is journalism should have their head examined. One of their most trusted sources? Please.........

Funny how nothing negative about Apple ever gets featured there.

AppleSales and popularity = Strategic .Marketing. Reminds me of how Microsoft took over with Office. They don't innovate.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-22-11 09:13 AM
    Second: I tipped them that Angry Birds was released on PB and they completely ignored reporting it. Meanwhile they're happy to report a kindle app update for iOS.
    They have an agenda because they report on the first major OS update for the second-hottest tablet in the world and not a stupid game for the DOA PlayBook?

I'm a BlackBerry fan through and through, but let's not let our love of RIM's products cloud our judgement. BGR definitely has an anti-RIM bias, but they're not reporting anything we didn't already know.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-22-11 09:35 AM
    No no u misread what I said: not kindle fire os...kindle app on apple's iOS
    12-22-11 09:45 AM
    Because he in on his knees?
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-22-11 09:48 AM
    Can't stand BGR and it's blatant smear campaign against RIM. *It's so clear they have an agenda to misinform.

First this bullsh!t article: BlackBerry*10 is a failure that won't be able to compete, company source says

Second: I tipped them that Angry Birds was released on PB and they completely ignored reporting it. *Meanwhile they're happy to report a kindle app update for iOS.*
    To answer your question, I guess BGR "sucks so bad" you feel compelled to visit the site, tip it, and link to its pages.

There is no such thing as journalism anymore, *and anyone that thinks BGR is journalism should have their head examined. *One of their most trusted sources? *Please.........
    Yeah no one with a clue suggests that BGR is journalism. It's a tech blog, not the New York Times. Seriously, you should be more discerning.

Funny how nothing negative about Apple ever gets featured there.
    Really? Hmmm. . .

Apple's fall from grace

AppleSales and popularity = Strategic .Marketing. *Reminds me of how Microsoft took over with Office. *They don't innovate.
    Yeah, I mean that's why Apple still owns less than 10% of the worldwide computer market; that strategic marketing only works for portable devices.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-22-11 09:51 AM
    This report is now featured on CNET.

RIM CEOs lied about BlackBerry 10 delay, report says | Mobile - CNET News

If true, it is a big blow to RIM's credibility which is already hurting.. it seems to refer to internal anonymous source, one can only hope this is not true...
    12-22-11 09:57 AM
    Boy Gay Report.
    Does this make you feel better with yourself, dolt?
    12-22-11 10:02 AM

If true, it is a big blow to RIM's credibility which is already hurting.. it seems to refer to internal anonymous source, one can only hope this is not true...
    RIM's staff will be in here locking down threads shortly and "cleansing" the forum of any negative news about the PB or RIM's imminent failure. Ignorance is bliss.
    12-22-11 10:17 AM
    To answer your question, I guess BGR "sucks so bad" you feel compelled to visit the site, tip it, and link to its pages.

Yeah no one with a clue suggests that BGR is journalism. It's a tech blog, not the New York Times. Seriously, you should be more discerning.

Really? Hmmm. . .

Apple's fall from grace

Yeah, I mean that's why Apple still owns less than 10% of the worldwide computer market; that strategic marketing only works for portable devices.

Thanks for the chuckles....NY Times has real, unbiased, agenda free journalists??? Dream on.
    12-22-11 10:24 AM

The Cnet story uses the BGR post as its source. They're not reporting anything new or using their own source at RIM to confirm.

Sent using Tapatalk
    12-22-11 10:31 AM
    Everybody else carried all the really bad news from last week. BGR just wanted to make sure we didn't forget about them.
    12-22-11 10:33 AM
    BGR sucks because they are shills.

Also, they do well whenever they generate traffic/hype good or bad which gets our attention.

Ditto goes for threads like this, no offense OP.

You have every right to be annoyed, I am too.

But let's not promote their trash. That's what BGR wants.
    12-22-11 10:34 AM
    This is the playbook forum on Crackberry. There is no need to discuss this trash on here.
    12-22-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD