I pre-ordered a charging stand from CrackBerry over a month ago - for a whopping $5 discount on a $65 part. I expected it would be delivered to arrive today (release day) or a day or two from now. According to the website it isn't expected to even ship until April 27 - over a week from now. That is unacceptable. Are others having the same experience with their CrackBerry PB Accessory Pre-Orders?
    04-19-11 06:31 AM
    Hi Rbenjamin,

I checked with the e-commerce team... Here's the scoop:

RIM's Master Distributor for our sales channel will just get their first shipment this week. They prioritized availability for their retail partners.

Really apologize on the delay here. Suffice to say, we'll be getting everything out the door the second we can. We appreciate your support!
    04-19-11 08:06 AM
    Nothing unusual. Accessories always drag behind new hardware.

Be Patient!
    04-19-11 08:10 AM
    I don't care I got 10% off an already cheap price of the rapid charger and skin!
    04-19-11 08:11 AM
    Same thing for Future Shop. I pre-ordered in early April and everything was showing as back-ordered today.
    04-19-11 08:12 AM
    Hi Rbenjamin,

I checked with the e-commerce team... Here's the scoop:

RIM's Master Distributor for our sales channel will just get their first shipment this week. They prioritized availability for their retail partners.

Really apologize on the delay here. Suffice to say, we'll be getting everything out the door the second we can. We appreciate your support!
    Thanks for the response. My expectation of receiving my order at launch seems to have been misplaced/misunderstood. Staples (and others) could take a cue from CB's customer service and order handling.
    04-19-11 08:27 AM
    I had ordered a dock,sleeve, and silicon case. I canceled same reason. I ordered like march 3rd or 4th.
    04-22-11 03:29 AM
    Don't even try ShopBB it's a total disaster, stick with the people who don't route you to off-shore "support" centers. May I place you on hold for brief moment please...scripted courtesy will be the downfall of civilization
    04-22-11 08:01 AM
    Oy! Just checked my order status for my charging stand. It says:

Estimated to ship around Tue, May 10th with UPS Ground for delivery on Fri, May 13th by End of Day.
    I guess they must be putting the finishing touches on the firmware. What are the odds that the charging function will be a feature that is "coming soon?"

Can someone explain these features from the product description?

You'll have full access to the keyboard and speakerphone capability while you can also make calls, read and send email, as well as utilize the multimedia player.
    Is my playbook going to grow a physical keyboard? Or develop the ability to make speakerphone calls? I know I get a little incoming call notification when bridged, but I don't think anyone said I could use the PB as a speakerphone.
    Last edited by rbenjamin; 04-26-11 at 06:44 AM.
    04-26-11 06:41 AM
    I wanted to order a case that was $19.99. Shipping for it was $37.00

Is there a canadian crackberry shop?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD