The off on button doesn't seem to be working is there any other way to turn it off?
    05-07-15 10:30 AM
    You should be able to tap the battery icon in the top right and select turn off, restart, or standby (going from memory as I don't have my PB with me.) However, if you do turn it off, you run the risk of not being able to turn it back on if the hardware on/off button isn't working. I would recommend just putting it on standby so that you can swipe from the bottom to wake it up. I leave mine on standby all the time and very rarely turn it off.
    You should be able to tap the battery icon in the top right and select turn off, restart, or standby (going from memory as I don't have my PB with me.) However, if you do turn it off, you run the risk of not being able to turn it back on if the hardware on/off button isn't working. I would recommend just putting it on standby so that you can swipe from the bottom to wake it up. I leave mine on standby all the time and very rarely turn it off.
    05-07-15 10:37 AM
    If you click on the battery symbol you'll be able to turn it off. But if your power button doesn't work I doubt you'll want to turn it off as you won't be able to turn it on afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 10:38 AM
    You beat me to it.

Posted via CB10
    Sarek1701 and anon(5597702) like this.
    05-07-15 10:38 AM