I must say I just fell in love with the PB all over again! Anyone else feel this way?

Mmmmm......You're so smooth with your gestures
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 02-21-12 at 04:24 PM.
    02-21-12 04:15 PM
    I navigated here via Bridge remote, typing this using my 9900 keyboard and reading this through rose colored glasses... So yeah, I fell in love all over again!
    02-21-12 04:21 PM
    Yeah, definitely.. I heart my PB.
    02-21-12 04:22 PM
    i am kinda starting to fall out of love
    02-21-12 04:22 PM
    I normally spend around 5 hours a day on it and today so far at least 7 hours and have plenty more time to go. I'm sure that answered a question
    02-21-12 05:23 PM
    Thank you for this thread. I'm so sick to death of all the troll-based posts that have appeared today ... even though I knew they would ... I appreciate all the positive posts there are!

And yes, I love my PB with the new OS 2 update!
    DAnklaud likes this.
    02-21-12 06:23 PM
    I haven't used my PlayBook in months. Decided to bring the tablet with me to my office and waited to see OS2. I am very pleased. I topped up the battery when I hit 50%. I have used it a ton today. Browser is so smooth
    02-21-12 06:27 PM
    My wifi router bit the dust a couple nights ago. Soooo not good timing. In about an hour after I finish my laundry (it was either play w/ pb now and go to work in my pj's tomorrow or do laundry first!) I'm going to head to the next door homosexual watering hole that has free wifi, order a tall whiskey and sprite, and get to updating!!! I really hope my update comes through like a breeze with no issues and that I'll fall in love again!!
    02-21-12 06:28 PM
    I must say I just fell in love with the PB all over again! Anyone else feel this way?

Mmmmm......You're so smooth with your gestures

Your username Is depressing lol
    02-21-12 06:29 PM
    Today is the first day in a long time that i actually had to charge my playbook midday! That's saying something there!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-21-12 06:33 PM
    Some nice new features and a couple of steps backwards all in all while it's OK I was just as happy before.
    02-21-12 06:35 PM
    Seems I stumbled on a few things, but they were my own doing. In the end, yea, I love this thing just like I always have. It really does everything I ask it to and does it rather well. I'll fix my little issue with droid apps and the whole world will be amazing.
    02-21-12 06:41 PM
    Yup it's been quite good for me and my playbook today.
    02-21-12 06:43 PM
    I'm not "in love" but I really enjoy the new 2.0.
    02-21-12 06:45 PM
    My wifi router bit the dust a couple nights ago. Soooo not good timing. In about an hour after I finish my laundry (it was either play w/ pb now and go to work in my pj's tomorrow or do laundry first!) I'm going to head to the next door homosexual watering hole that has free wifi, order a tall whiskey and sprite, and get to updating!!! I really hope my update comes through like a breeze with no issues and that I'll fall in love again!!
    A date with your PlayBook? How romantic!

I think you'll like OS2. I know I do!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-21-12 06:46 PM
    I loved it before..and I love it again now...I had no qualms before so everything was just extra icing on my cake today...still discovering new things.
    02-21-12 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD