I'm sure I'm not the only one, but just started to get a white led flashing with new notifications about facebook, google voice, twitter and a few other android apps in the left hand corner. Just started about 5mns ago, and be running 2.0 since the day it was released
    03-05-12 07:23 PM
    Mine has been since day 1. There is an option under sounds and notifications allowing you to select Glow, LED or both.
    prelude93 likes this.
    03-05-12 07:46 PM
    Never saw a white LED notification; mine are red.
    03-05-12 07:53 PM
    It depends on the app for me. FB and calendar gives me a red led notification, but Blaq gives me a white and blue notification
    03-05-12 07:55 PM
    Mine has been since day 1. There is an option under sounds and notifications allowing you to select Glow, LED or both.
    Not sure if you caught the white led light, I've had red light notifications since day one of os2 also, just never saw white until tonight, I'm hoping this a start of new notifications that will allow stuff like chat programs and other apps with notifications. Anyone else have this going on?
    03-05-12 07:58 PM
    I had no idea notifications were anything other than red ...thanks for the info (once again, I have learned something new today) ...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-05-12 08:02 PM
    All of my notifications are RED......sounds like white and blue would be KOOL
    03-05-12 08:03 PM
    Hi have white led when playbook is off and connected to a rapid charger. Other than that, its an orange led.
    03-05-12 08:06 PM
    So how do we enable the different LED colours?
    03-05-12 08:39 PM
    It's NOT an LED. It's simply a notification icon. It's a small white circle with an exclamation point. You simply need to tap it to see what it says and dismiss the notification.

View your notifications - User Guide - BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - 2.0
    03-05-12 08:46 PM
    That's what we've been talking about - that little notification icon ... Haha, looks like I didn't learn something new today than
    03-05-12 09:16 PM
    It's NOT an LED. It's simply a notification icon. It's a small white circle with an exclamation point. You simply need to tap it to see what it says and dismiss the notification.

View your notifications - User Guide - BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet - 2.0
    Please read the post above, i mentioned that yes the notification does show up in the corner, but im talking about the LED LIGHT next to the camera. And i know how to dismiss a notification, just had not seen that LED before
    03-05-12 09:20 PM
    no berrybuzz for PB?
    03-05-12 10:48 PM
    Just to let you guys know, if you're using Blaq, that might be why you're getting LED notifications.

Here are the colors:

New Tweets – White
    Mentions – Blue
    Direct Messages – Green
    New Follower: Yellow
    03-07-12 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD