I have the Music Store icon, but no icon for Video Store.

I'm Canadian based, though I'm in the U.S. right now. I've never seen the Video Store icon (although I only looked for it today).

Is there something I need to do to install the app for it?
    08-14-12 10:38 AM
    The Canadian video store is in app world, aptly named "Video Store Canada". Being in Canada, I'm not sure if it shows up when you're outside.

Interestingly enough, my workplace's internet it routed through American proxies, so shortly after the first 2.0.1 upgrade, I got a notification for a 3MB update while at work, which ended up being the "American" video store. So now I have both, both labeled "Video Store", and no way to tell which is which until I launch it knowing what my proxy is.....
    08-14-12 10:51 AM
    Thanks I'm in the U.S. now, and it doesn't show up. I'll check when I'm back in Canada on the weekend, but I have searched Video Store and it didn't show up in the search results.
    08-14-12 11:02 AM
    I have a follow up question if you have a Canadian PlayBook and it doesn't have the U.S. Video store when you come to the states then if someone orders a 4g PlayBook from Canada will it not work properly in the States.
    08-14-12 11:39 AM
    The video store will load as an update. I have a Canadian Playbook and hook up to my office wifi in Ontario. My office internet is based in Texas. When on their wifi, the Playbook does an update and loads the US based video store. Then I go home to my wifi and I load the Canadian video store from app world. 2 video store apps that I can't delete. Wonderful.
    08-14-12 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD