Hey guys, I'm disappointed at the fact that RIM hasn't released a video chat on the PB or am I wrong?
    04-14-11 09:02 AM
    Blackberry officially releases on April 19, reviewers only got the partially completed Blackberry Bridge in a pre-launch update. Much more goodies to come.
    04-14-11 09:07 AM
    You're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've said they intend it to be available at launch, so you only have to wait five days (or maybe even until tonight) to know for sure.
    04-14-11 09:07 AM
    You're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've said they intend it to be available at launch, so you only have to wait five days (or maybe even until tonight) to know for sure.

oh true. However when Kevin did the software update he didnt mention the chat app.. or will be there be another software update
    Hopefully it's not like the playstation 3 that constantly requires updates
    04-14-11 09:11 AM
    there are several software updates that they have been getting. who really knows what will be on there when you actually get yours at this point
    04-14-11 09:15 AM
    Comment from a Verizon wireless rep:

Full 1080p recording is a dream and the tablet brings out the full colors of wherever you are. I viewed several recordings of a pro basketball game from courtside. Without the obvious stability stemming from the handling of the device, it looked like a clip from ESPN. The 5- and 3MP cameras are stunning. Again, they capture the true colors of everything they capture. We were able to video chat with the other Playbook at the other end of the room without issue.
    BlackBerry PlayBook User Reviews (16GB) - Tablets - CNET Reviews
    04-14-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD