A lot of website seems to forget Playbook. While I am not blaming them but its sad to see that when it comes to Tablet, the first thing in their mind is iPad followed by Android.

Looking at eBay, they even display B&N nook and not RIM's Blackberry Playbook. They should have shown a wider range of tablet from Apple iPad, Android products, Amazon Kindle Fire, Nook from B&N and of course Playbook. Even some journalist when talking about tablet, they always refer to Apple or Google Android

- Charles
    04-04-12 11:58 AM
    Probably just the best sellers or the tablets with the highest inventory.
    04-04-12 12:02 PM
    With Waldo?
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    04-04-12 12:05 PM
    Just like waldo,you need to search for it.
    04-04-12 12:35 PM
    With Waldo?

...and Carmen Sandiego...
    04-04-12 12:35 PM
    At least on Ebay.can if you type tablets the second option is the playbook
    04-04-12 01:22 PM
    I think it's a result of the bad startthe p,aybolk had. Most vendors anticipated a well designed prodjct and then the playbook came out and everyone was disappointed. Ergo the playbook was marked as a failed device, and nobody talks about failed devices.
    Willard814 likes this.
    04-04-12 02:08 PM
    It is a year old now, which is ancient in the tablet market. I would not expect any old product to get much coverage. If a new model is introduced, then expect more coverage.
    04-04-12 03:21 PM
    Why would anybody buy anything from e-bay?
    04-04-12 03:33 PM
    Why would anybody buy anything from e-bay?
    Why not buy on ebay?
    04-04-12 05:05 PM
    i buy tons of stuff of ebay. The 2nd hand market is great for many products
    04-04-12 05:08 PM
    whats wrong with ebay?

the PlayBook is having trouble (even after the release of OS2.0) but there is still a demand, Amazon and Ebay should be showing it off with the inexpensive cost.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    04-04-12 05:47 PM
    Why would you expect them to show the Playbook? They don't show other, more popular, devices either. It eludes me as to why people around here think that people should bend over backwards for RIM. It is business - that is the beginning and end of the story.
    04-04-12 07:23 PM
    Why promote slow progress no root capabilities when rim can promote 2000$ phones that will have slow progress and no root capabilities look you take all the fun out off all of your products and what's left for a retailer to advertise the product that moves and give people what they want bottom line and right now rim ain't doing that sad to say so we're are all the PlayBook at there on crackberry for sale smh.
    04-04-12 07:45 PM
    Why promote slow progress no root capabilities when rim can promote 2000$ phones that will have slow progress and no root capabilities look you take all the fun out off all of your products and what's left for a retailer to advertise the product that moves and give people what they want bottom line and right now rim ain't doing that sad to say so we're are all the PlayBook at there on crackberry for sale smh.
    What you talkin bout, Willis? I am not aware of any smartphones that cost $2000.
    04-05-12 01:05 AM
    What you talkin bout, Willis? I am not aware of any smartphones that cost $2000.

I sort of agree, there was A LOT of time/money and advertising put into this when it is an ELITE item, and almost NOTHING put into the ONLY tablet that the company has.
    04-05-12 01:14 AM
    I rest my case your right there's no phone that cost 2000$ it cost more when you Google it and don't act like you don't get my point your a crackberry geek so I no you saw rims comments on why they won't put better hardware in there phones on off those reasons was iit was to expensive to produce but now there selling this over priced bold with more screen size and bigger buttons
    04-05-12 05:41 AM
    I doubt if I'll ever see one of those in the wild. I'd have to be someone in the inner circle of some celebrity. Those aren't something the "average Joe" or "average Jane" will own or even consider. I do not follow celebrities or any "designer" products. I've never even worn designer jeans.
    04-05-12 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD