I suggest a slide projector works much better. No repainting require.
    I've got one of those projector thingys and it displays our galaxy on the ceiling. The thing is that it's black so at night I can't see the off switch so when I first got it I just lay there for three weeks looking at the galaxy. Don't get me wrong the galaxy is wondrous but you can only take in so much information? I ended up tying a piece of string to the off switch and then tying it to my big toe. You get the idea, when it's dark I flex my big toe and it turns off? The thing is I forgot which toe I tied the string to so I spent another three weeks watching the galaxy until I realised what the problem was. By which time I had developed athletes foot from wiggling the wrong toe so much that as soon as i was released from hospital I put the machine in the dogs bed. It's true, you ask my dog anything about the galaxy and he will know the answer. Well I hope so he's been watching it for over a year!
    johnnyuk likes this.
    04-29-13 08:50 AM
    What the heck is in your brandy, old man!?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 09:54 AM
    Man...I have always been a loyal fan of BB but I get tired of their lack of urgency around getting their users the popular applications used by millions of other Android and IPhone users...I guess I will continue to vent while staying loyal to the blackberry brand.
    I don't think "urgency" is the issue. If it was the case, they wouldn't have been seeding tens of thousands of free devices, wouldn't have been making revenue guarantees, wouldn't have been hosting jam sessions all over the world and wouldn't have a specific negotiation team for big name apps.

At the end of the day, it's up to the big name publishers to support or not. If you feel you can do a better job getting them on board than Alec or Marty, send Thorsten your resume along with your recruitment plan. If you're a master of business development, I'm sure they'll be glad to have you.
    johnnyuk likes this.
    04-29-13 10:00 AM
    I really like to work in BlackBerry. At least, it is acceptable to them deadlines such as "coming soon" and "later this year". My current company is suck and very demanding. They want "dates" that can be marked on physical calendar...

Posted via Z10
    That's a truly naive comment. You think Thorsten wouldn't have canned a whole bunch of people if they weren't able to launch on January 30th in the UK, the next week in Canada and April in the US?
    04-29-13 10:02 AM
    What the heck is in your brandy, old man!?
    Anything that comes in a bottle with a brandy label on it?
    04-29-13 10:11 AM
    it is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooming soon be patient.
    04-29-13 07:27 PM
    it is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooming soon be patient.
    now its not because Blackberry and Thorsten Heins are booth idiots who have never respected its costumers and still are arrogant though they are not in this position to be !
    they will disappear sooner then they expect

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-30-13 10:07 AM
    now its not because Blackberry and Thorsten Heins are booth idiots who have never respected its costumers and still are arrogant though they are not in this position to be !
    they will disappear sooner then they expect

Not sure what a "booth *****" is, but seriously.... Who are you? BlackBerry doesn't respect its customers? What a joke
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-30-13 10:56 AM
    Not sure what a "booth *****" is, but seriously.... Who are you? BlackBerry doesn't respect its customers? What a joke
    dude come back with an opinion when you will be from this world

sad_old_man likes this.
    04-30-13 11:23 AM
    skype is supposingly meant to be inclueded with the os 10 update for pb
    04-30-13 11:56 AM
    No your not!
    age is not relevent ....alcohol prefrence is more important than age lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-30-13 07:35 PM
    age is not relevent ....alcohol prefrence is more important than age lol
    And aged alcohol is even more important?
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    05-02-13 07:59 AM
    And aged alcohol is even more important?
    12 years aged ?
    05-02-13 09:49 AM
    12 years aged ?
    Mmmmmmmm try 25yrs! Oh yes.
    05-02-13 02:38 PM
    I have the PlayBook since January and initially thought it was good. But I'm bored with it now as nothing works. No firefox no chrome no Netflix no Skype no useful apps at all. Time to give up on blackberry, useless
    You really have to wonder, who is the dummy here. Blackberry or the people that buy devices without researching them then complain about it? Your Playbook hasn't changed since January.

I'm going to give you some advice before you make another mistake that will come back to bite you later. A toaster makes a horrible bathtub toy. Rubber ducky is the way to go.

Where is the OS10 and Skype for the PB?-rubber-duckie.jpg

RubberChicken76 may say differently but it's been my experience that chickens are delusional.
    05-04-13 11:26 AM
90 ... 234